User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

minigun retards aka Spider, Bobender/Ana, Slendertoon and of course Kate

Kicking me without reason (all 4 of them)

Shooting through glass (Ana)

DEMO: http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-sda-twinlabs4-2821-27-41
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 04-28-2016 at 01:52 PM. Reason: added demo

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

@Diablo were the kickvotes deserved?

AnA o AnA, y u do this?

- - - Updated - - -

o shi- it's Slendertoon!
    All mods: somebody get me his 'data', a CB is queued on this one.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Fix the minigun

WHY siege minigun is more powerful than UT original with ZERO ping? While others weapons (except sniper) are weakened by ping.

Siege minigun takes like 2 or 3 secs for kill a player with 150/150... even with 125% speed its insane.
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 04-28-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    @Diablo were the kickvotes deserved?

AnA o AnA, y u do this?

- - - Updated - - -

o shi- it's Slendertoon!
    All mods: somebody get me his 'data', a CB is queued on this one.
    I think I have it, I can post it later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    Fix the minigun

WHY siege minigun is more powerful than UT original with ZERO ping? While others weapons (except sniper) are weakened by ping.

Siege minigun takes like 2 or 3 secs for kill a player with 150/150... even with 125% speed its insane.
    Ikr, but who would listen to get it fixed? No point of players to have their input

why dont we all use minigun then? lol

EDIT:

jk lol.

Just to be sure, there is nothing wrong using the minigun at the right time right? (ie: you and your enemy are sniping each other. You shot your enemy down to 20 hp. Both of you continue fighting. To end the fight, you take out the minigun...)

On-Topic:
    It's frustrating when people kick you for no reason at all.

I play some siege matches and I saw you play it well. I see no problem.

Maybe you are just too good for them that they want to kick you out of the match lol.
    Last edited by LordRixuel; 04-29-2016 at 07:42 PM.
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Ikr, but who would listen to get it fixed? No point of players to have their input
    Sure, no one will fix exploit which get used by himself

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    were the kickvotes deserved?
    Yeah sure, spider enters game, and kickvotes 5 sec later, he must had very good reason
    And fix this retarded minigun finally
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 04-29-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    why dont we all use minigun then? lol
    Because everyone isn't completely retarded. It's the same if you only use the sniper every game.

Wow skaarj i never thought that u could continue crying on forums also.
    You already saying others as retards in the thread heading and same you say in server. And you know that you are the one who is real retard rather than others who kick voted you.
    Reason behind kick voting you is that whenever i join server and if you are playing there then you start using insulting and abusive words to me. And if you look in your 1st screen shot you said that minigun 2 to me. You have no right to through shits out of you. I dont know about your life may be your life is full of garbage thats why you throwing it to others. Not only me as u also always insult others also. Thats the reason you got more than one kick vote. As we know thats its game and we all join to have some fun but at that time if you think that its your server and you can abuse to others then be ready to get more kick votes.
    To mods and admins- i kick voted him as he always say bad words towards me whenever i join server and in this match you can see same in screen shot. You can say that he said nothing much but he always say as retard minigunner bla bla. So i kick voted him in the start of his insulting words and he obviously doing insult to others who ever use minigun thats why all others kick voted him.
    Ps. There must be rule so no player can keep on insulting other players in server. Otherwise we left with just one option that is to kick those players who keep on insulting thats why we did that kick voting.
    Typing from mobile so there may be some mistakes in writing hope u all can get what i wanted to say.
    Reagarding minigun: Minigun is a weapon of UT. Its ridiculous to see that players use sniper to fight with each other at distance of just 1-2 feet. Sniper is a long range weapon whereas minigun is short range weapon.
    Those who saying minigun is op but also consider the fact that minigun is useless while kiling long range enemy. You cant depend on minigun to kill enemy at distance. So better get skills to switch weapons. Otherwise it will be one weapon game that is sniper.
    And that adjustment to make all weapons as fair must be discussed in detail so all weapon can be usefull rather that just one or two weapons. And all that depends on admins and mods. Saying retards to players who use weapon which skarj cant use just showing how retard is skarj himself.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 05-02-2016 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Reason behind kick voting you is that whenever i join server and if you are playing there then you start using insulting and abusive words to me.
    Aw, post some screens or demos

And if you look in your 1st screen shot you said that minigun 2 to me.
    Minigun 2 must be very hard insult eh?

Saying retards to players who use weapon which skarj cant use just showing how retard is skarj himself.
    Using exploit weapon which u dont even have to aim with to hit ppl? I can use any weapon, it just not fun to play with op piece of shit which kills in 1-2 seconds.
    U telling i cant use weapons? Bruh u and ur butt buddy Ana cant even hit standing combos, the only thing what u, ana, nj, kate can do is crouch and minigun lmao

How to use the minigun:
    Have 10% accuracy or less,
    Warp or crouch 1000 times a second,
    Aim near the player hold down alt fire(there is no need to even aim dirdctly at the player),
    Make the other player lag,
    Noob gets a kill, noob thinks hes good.

Or just take minigun out and kill the minigun noob first.

Thread Information