www.google.com just dming and backshooting on combo server!!! - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    What rules? the most stupid rules i never see on ut history, probabbly u never pugging, never i get kicked on #utpugs , or #ipug , or #speedpug , #mlut for dirty player bcs the rules were well, but now if u kill someone on the back ur the bad guy? this is stupid guys, really.... peace.
    This is a public server, that s why we need rules and even how you use to play here and there, we have our own rules and you must follow them if you wanna stay playing free. Same as each countries got their own rules, you have to respect them even if you feel it useless or unacceptable considering the ones you follow in your country.....
    Blond's copyrighted

The rules are in !rules and it is advertised for you to notice and also on forum.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

well just call him a fucking bitch and go ahead

This isn't a pug or a competitive match the servers you used to be able to play on are PUBLICS... you aren't playing for a title or a championship or money your playing with people who want to enjoy the game without all the lameness that is unnecessary if you can't see that then we have obviously made the right choice in banning people like you.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lol exactly

Thread Information