Raptor demo - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raptor demo

I don't believe that Raptor has been cheating. In every game when we have happened to snipe 1vs1 we have been equal or I have been even better than him. In no game has he dominated against me personally.

How can he be cheating when 1vs1 he can't hit me?

I'm waiting for Losah to post out of nowhere.

Any other random person want to vouch??

Quote Originally Posted by Allan View Post
    I don't believe that Raptor has been cheating. In every game when we have happened to snipe 1vs1 we have been equal or I have been even better than him. In no game has he dominated against me personally.

How can he be cheating when 1vs1 he can't hit me?
    That's a terrible way to determine if some one is cheating. Maybe at that point of time he didn't install his cheats until after he played you? Or he could of toggled off/on his cheat with a keybind and uses it when he wants to? Too many reasons that can explain what he could do. In general, I think these Rp guys had too many chances. When ever they are in the server you can never have a GG. Either one of them is laming, backshooting, or doing some other sorts of nonsense to be a nuisance. They constantly break rules, backshoot, lame, and most likely a few of them are cheating under the radar. They have some of the most annoying players in their clan like this retard called Rp Killer speed. Does nothing productive but camps and spams. When you warn him to stop he seems a bit retarded to understand what your telling him. I rest my case, I vote we keep him banned and not be too lenient to the other members who can also be cheating.

@Laura for president

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @Laura for president
    lmao no. I'm just giving my input from playing with these Rp guys. I'm no where near the good players you guys have like nordog, blaze, and others. But I think we can make the servers more clean and enjoyable if we get rid of a few sketchy/annoying players. imo

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    That's a terrible way to determine if some one is cheating. Maybe at that point of time he didn't install his cheats until after he played you? Or he could of toggled off/on his cheat with a keybind and uses it when he wants to? Too many reasons that can explain what he could do.
    Like I said I have been able to snipe against him in every game since being aware of that player Raptor, for 1 or 2 years now (I didn't know of him before because he uses different names). Even in those many games where other players have accused him of cheating and have repeatedly kickvoted him I have still sniped against him successfully and he couldn't hit me like he was botting even when we were the only players in that place that moment. These were not some special games when he had his bot turned off. (I'm only talking about siege server games since I only play there) For me he has always been just a regular top sniper and not fishy. Maybe there are other players who have same experience.
    There are also many whiners playing ut who call me a botter from time to time. Botting accusations from clumsy players are just laughable.

And since I'm a random namechanging player the idea of him turning off his cheat just when facing me - after he has had another "rampage" or "unstoppable" or in any game situation - seems suspicious. Why me? I could imagine him turn off his bot when facing some admins but not me.

For personal experiences him using cheat doesn't convince me but then again I don't know much about aimbot cheats, so...
    Beware the whiners though...
    Last edited by Allan; 08-17-2017 at 08:43 PM.

They have some of the most annoying players in their clan like this retard called Rp Killer speed.
    I have no idea about who are you but i am -=Rp* clan Founder aka okami and seems like you are pretty mad at us and that maybe changing your perspective has an admin, we are playing according to rules people that plays with us really know that we have been playing pugs and we do rigth, your opinion about us its very unfair, how we could been backshootin and doing wrong if we dont play in combo or insta? we play inta in nOs or in our own server dont be wrong about us... we do play at siege UK server and we follow rules ask blaze he plays with many Rps all the time so plz know us better before make such opinion

killer speed its not even Rp hes vulpine mission since 2015 pleace! and i havent been laming anywere, if you guys think raptor its cheatin its ok thats your opinion just remember that LITRO have the same config and hes in UK they share files with Chopdrain so maybe you must ban LITRO too dont you think?

At the end of the day the game its almost dead and Rp its very active and fillin servers, admins like you are not helping trust me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    umm no you dont predict with newnet
    talkin about lagcompensator and i can see you never played with 250 ping GG
    Ashes of the rising phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    i am -=Rp* clan Founder aka okami
    hats off to you. Seems like you have created a clan by recruiting a bunch of convicted cheaters and the worst of the worst kind of people. I heard stories of some of the douchebags you roll with who have been causing a ruckus in the UT community for many years. Didn't you guys have an old forum and some scumbag in your clan destroyed it lol? You must be proud I guess. I am not mad at all, a game like this is dying because of the amount of ex cheaters remaining and your clan seems to be breeding them quite well, that is what I'm worried about. Anyways, I think its time to hear what others have to say.
    Last edited by Laura; 08-18-2017 at 03:15 AM.

hats off to you.
    thanks!! you only makin us more famous thanks! =) what a rude girl OMg
    Ashes of the rising phoenix

Thread Information