User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb applying for moderator

Hello everyone. Im Beast aka Shiro aka SK8 , active siege player and member of TDN clan-
    As the title says , i wanna be a moderator of the siege server. Now , why this kid should be a moderator or what he can do??

-First of all , im an active player , most of the time i spend in ut is on siege server ,since i have some sleeping problems im always like late in the night when admins or mods are not around , so when something happens nobody can help or solve the problem , the only thing we can do is post it in forums. Not like an instant help.

-Second reason why im applying, its bcos the actual moderators havent been so active , most of them are kinda busy.

-third reason is because i can talk english and spanish, i can help with latinos problems and stuff.

-4th reason is, i know pretty well the rules since i've been playing this game (siege) for like 4 or more years. I've never been banned , just once and i got unbanned bcos it wasnt my fault (stacking teams blah blah rootkits blah blah, teambalancer was broken).

Now i've been close to this "mod world" since my clanmates are moderators but they dont play that much as i do. (yeah i play a lot and i suck).So i've learn when to ban someone or what to do in "x" cases.

since i dont have anything more to say.

thanks in advance. Greetings and Salutations-

Can vouch that SK8 would help a lot in this, for example he's always telling people to stop bouncing when they do and always makes sure he talks to them before taking action (unless it's something like removing the whole base), in my mind he'd be a very good addition to the mod squad.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I think beast would make a good moderator. He's a positive influence on the siege server and I can vouch that he's always playing and playing by the rules. Just a noob sieger's opinion.

Yes.

True clanmate, as a mod and someone who's always on teamspeak with him I can say that he would do a very good job as a mod

When he's not trolling he's the best thing since ice cream for telling people to stop being an idiot. I think he'd make the best admin on mars! lol
    For reals if a person is being a skootch removing everything I think he'll kick them out and make it better for everyone.

I don't mind.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

I'll be the only one to say no eh? gg.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I'll be the only one to say no eh? gg.
    why is that ?
    Never Lucky.

my vote is yes. it would be good to have a moderator who is most of the time active.

Thread Information