User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban Jst2b pls

Ban Jst2b pls

Hello,

I was just playing at the comboinstagib|nwctf server, after 2 maps this Jst2b felt it was necessary to ban me for laming eventhough i was full attack. I rarely play nw (max a couple hours a year) and i don't even know how to properly use the translocator so i dont grab alot (because i'm killed before i reach enemy flag). I can shoot something with the sniper- or shockrifle but nothing impressive. Why is this Jst2b admin when he/she is clearly uncapable?

Regards,
    d3R

Edit: i see Jst2b had a whopping 2 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) grabs. I bet you have atleast 1000 hours in nwctf, why would you expect a noob like me to do better?

Edit2: i see my 3 map ban has been increased to 50 after Jst2b read this thread, this is fucking pathetic. How old are you? 14?
    Last edited by d3R; 09-17-2014 at 04:16 PM.

In b4 convo transcription/ss.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    In b4 convo transcription/ss.
    he is ban at insta server so he comes to combo and dming, i have made a post here
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hyn...57/index4.html demo here on my post
    Anyway, i have play more than 1000 hours, do i have to grab more than others . Then it was Bolt, easy map to find the flag, are you that fuckin blind . At least you are very known at insta server so by my side i am not considering you as a new comer that was just install UT . Continue this childish behaviour and i would really increase your ban .
    I give you another chance, i remove(lower it so probably removed right now) the ban but be sure i will always have a look on you and please don t start or wanna be fight with me, i give you a favor, catch it, take it as a chance ...
    Cheers
    jst2b

edit 1 : i have upgrading it coz you are already considered as a lamer
    edit 2 : i 39 yo i am able to give you a slap on my knees
    edit 3 : your ban is removed, you aren t new on UT stop trying to look as the poor little black duck
    edit 4 : a lot enjoy the way combo server is survey, i only play for fun, not for being pro but i am able to rcognize roaches when i saw them, this is available for all and for future crying babies...
    final edit : that s all folks
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 09-17-2014 at 05:39 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    he is ban at insta server so he comes to combo and dming, i have made a post here
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hyn...57/index4.html demo here on my post
    Anyway, i have play more than 1000 hours, do i have to grab more than others . Then it was Bolt, easy map to find the flag, are you that fuckin blind . At least you are very known at insta server so by my side i am not considering you as a new comer that was just install UT . Continue this childish behaviour and i would really increase your ban .
    I give you another chance, i remove(lower it so probably removed right now) the ban but be sure i will always have a look on you and please don t start or wanna be fight with me, i give you a favor, catch it, take it as a chance ...
    Cheers
    jst2b

edit 1 : i have upgrading it coz you are already considered as a lamer
    edit 2 : i 39 yo i am able to give you a slap on my knees
    edit 3 : your ban is removed, you aren t new on UT stop trying to look as the poor little black duck
    edit 4 : a lot enjoy the way combo server is survey, i only play for fun, not for being pro but i am able to rcognize roaches when i saw them, this is available for all and for future crying babies...
    final edit : that s all folks
    Since you removed my ban i won't make that much of a fuss about it but think about this: if it is that easy to grab the flag on bolt, why do you complain about my 0 grabs while you had only 2 grabs?

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Since you removed my ban i won't make that much of a fuss about it but think about this: if it is that easy to grab the flag on bolt, why do you complain about my 0 grabs while you had only 2 grabs?
    Listen, i mainly play Combogib not NWctf, unfortunatly we have to deal with it with this server . We need NW and combo to please all . Spec at me when we vote NWctf and you will see that i never use transloc ( or not that much) and i can grab . NWctf isn t my favorite mod, i got lot of latency, i hate transloc and hammerjumps but i try to play my best, i always keep in mind that F in CTF means Flag so...i like grabbing, i like running with flag . If you like stats look this Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats : 5070 matches played, 50213 flag taken ( approx 10 grab per match, not that bad ) I only play for fun, i never lame even if i am bored, if so, i just leave but never play as a chimp around . When i start UT in 99 i rage a lot as most of us but now, be sure i never act without any good reason and this is why uK trust in me as mod so please respect me as i respect you and as fellows uK members trust me ....
    Cheers
    Jst2b
    PS : I understand this is annoying being warn/kick/ban my someone you aren t use to but try to understand why you deserve it and how is it raging when u play against lamers without any mods around . Be Happy we are all around and everywhere now !!!
    Blond's copyrighted

NW can be a lot of fun.
    Where the enemy team doesn't have more than 1 good fragger you can literally run around with charged piston or minigun an cover/grab/defend/cover all in one, doesn't mean you'll win lel.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Listen, i mainly play Combogib not NWctf, unfortunatly we have to deal with it with this server . We need NW and combo to please all . Spec at me when we vote NWctf and you will see that i never use transloc ( or not that much) and i can grab . NWctf isn t my favorite mod, i got lot of latency, i hate transloc and hammerjumps but i try to play my best, i always keep in mind that F in CTF means Flag so...i like grabbing, i like running with flag . If you like stats look this Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats : 5070 matches played, 50213 flag taken ( approx 10 grab per match, not that bad ) I only play for fun, i never lame even if i am bored, if so, i just leave but never play as a chimp around . When i start UT in 99 i rage a lot as most of us but now, be sure i never act without any good reason and this is why uK trust in me as mod so please respect me as i respect you and as fellows uK members trust me ....
    Cheers
    Jst2b
    PS : I understand this is annoying being warn/kick/ban my someone you aren t use to but try to understand why you deserve it and how is it raging when u play against lamers without any mods around . Be Happy we are all around and everywhere now !!!
    Don't get me wrong, i wasn't trying to call you out on those 2 grabs but merely pointing out why it was unfair to expect me to grab more. I already checked your stats and saw your grab average is fairly high so you should have known (as a more experienced player) that if you only could grab twice someone with alot less experience might not be able to grab at all.

i dont have enough experience to grab the flag at capture the flag.....stfu man u are ridiculous. u were DMing all the way. u are the kind of guys that will not even try to cap at 1-0 with 2min left. go in ''practice cession'' set ur bots godlike and play alone if its what u want. u are the kind of player that make me broke my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    i dont have enough experience to grab the flag at capture the flag.....stfu man u are ridiculous. u were DMing all the way. u are the kind of guys that will not even try to cap at 1-0 with 2min left. go in ''practice cession'' set ur bots godlike and play alone if its what u want. u are the kind of player that make me broke my keyboard.
    I SEEEE FLAAAAAG !!!!!
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    Did you even read the topic or are you just here to talk shit about me? Jst2b with 1000+ hours experience had 2 grabs, i have like 10-20 hours experience in nwctf and had 0 grabs.

Thread Information