User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HAKUNAMATATA

Halley Ebert

Question HAKUNAMATATA

hi guys my name is hakunamatata. yesterday night I have been banned from the server combo-gib, the reason tim cheat that supposed to mean? . I play ut99 from the beginning and never used illegal programs and to play, and downloaded the game multicorefix UT99 maps the patches from your server and never a problem until yesterday. I request you to please remove the banned me.
    pd: if there is any reason I ask you to help me set up the game because I do not want to cause problems for anyone just enjoy games together. thank you very much!

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

It was extremely obvious that you were cheating. There is no doubt whatsoever about it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5rqvg8

Sadly, spectator demos and playback for newnet projectiles aren't very good, but it should still be obvious from this demo what was going on. The aimbot was snapping to the closest possible player at all times, which can be seen most clearly at 13:15 to 12:45 on the clock. I noticed it in an earlier map when you were mowing down people (usually the closest target in view) with minigun primary without missing, so I decided to hop in spec for the next map and see for myself. I'll try to find the minigun demo in a bit, although it is from my perspective.
    Last edited by TimTim; 07-16-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Is this the same HakunaMatata from the IG servers?

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    Is this the same HakunaMatata from the IG servers?
    Looks like it.

Halley Ebert
    my name is hakunamatata the country of Argentina Province town of inns missions Tim the video does not show what you say, if you look at the minutes that you say that bot use is also true that several times mistaken for gunfire. Regarding your technical grounds that the "bot takes the nearest player at all monent" let me tell you that I do!, bot not exist on my computer or my game! just learned to read latency my internet service compared to gib combo server, which is why when I have to change the players closest to my hand sencibilidad regarding fast turns, different case when I have to shoot long range passing let my hand less sensitive to these shots and movements else I learned was to understand how much you can move one player in a short space of time second = 1 second time helps overcome most effective shots, and these times are the times the server increases or decreases the lag that players perceive the game. I have many years in the UT experiecia surely you too and many players of this server! I'm not a cheater! I learn to play with latency servers, is poreso opportunities that play well and some bad.
    tim please do not bann me is not fair I'm honest player,
    tim please do not bann me is not fair I'm honest player,

He plays under siege as well, but for me it doesnt really look like cheat, not sure about IG tho, how he plays there....

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    He plays under siege as well, but for me it doesnt really look like cheat, not sure about IG tho, how he plays there....
    yep

That demo is inconclusive at best. 1 minute of rocket spam.
    Yes, he snaps at enemy players but rather roughly. Also, he wasn't doing it all the time and occasionally was snapping at his own teammates. It's more likely due to his high sensitivity than a cheap aimbot.
    Unless there's more evidence I'd suggest to drop the ban and provide better footage next time.

I'm 10000% positive he was cheating. Spectator demos are really bad for showing what was actually happening, considering how inaccurate the view rotation is. It might help to put something on the screen in place of the crosshair since it doesn't show up in spec demos. Almost every mouse movement from 13:15 to 12:45 is an unintentional snap to the center of each player. It's way more obvious as a live spectator, but it might help to use slomo 0.5 during demo play to see it more clearly. When moving around like that, no one's crosshair will end up that close to every player at every frame (especially in an inaccurate spec demo) unless it's an aimbot. Watch the unnatural trajectory of the crosshair that just happens to move along the center of each enemy. Even more telling: Watch closely at 12:52 when jumping on the boxes and you'll see a couple of quick (and obviously unintentional) 180's directly to the center of the closest player in the middle of jumping.

Thread Information