User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Butcher

"I said a remark to you calling you PiuS, and a fag."
    You're the dick that goes around to other servers callin me a fag when I'm not even there to defend myself. I'm not doin this. End of conversation.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Now now boys, play nice.
    Can we like stop the flame wars? Ftlog for the past 3 or 4 months it's been flame war after flame war. I for one am getting sick of them, grow up and bite your tongues.

Arguing all the time isn't gonna get you anywhere, it's just more stress and a waist of time.

We're not even talking about the issue, if you wanna play flame war you have 3 threads about banning YDT go argue over there and stick to the issue at hand here.
    At this point I don't see what's left to discuss, Butcher logged in when he wasn't suppose to and got banned, he admits he did it he gave his reason and he himself said he doesn't wanna argue.
    He's the talk of the thread, when the star leaves the building after giving you his autograph leave him and his sitcom alone and move forward.

And I agree JD can act childish, but hey he can do what he wants, if you don't like it don't look or provoke him to do it by nagging him to death. Sheesh. >.>
    It's not like he's talking about or down to people's families and some1 else's personal appeals.

ydt i can frag in ctf but not in dm, i dont know why..... when ur ready to play lemme know!! ai im done ezzzzz

Is YDumbToe10 bragging here? Why don't you go somewhere and play with your toys or suck on a bottle of milk or go jack off with Grim. No one cares dude!

Moki, u're so little and yet so innocent. I dont think nothing u said that i haven't already considered. lol

JD, stop defending me. We both know its not gonna go anywhere. They already made up their mind you should know that by now! One thing that i have kept from you. They banned you for thrash talking / recruiting their member but it is ok for them to recruit ppl from other clans. Blaze tried to recruit HP many times when he was [R] and when i confronted him his simple reply was "I was jokin". All the smack talking you said and recruiting uK member, just say u were joking. You should be unban *-D. Its a request JD.

Anyway, If it makes you guyz feel any better im gonna admit. I've been an abusive admin, I ban ppl left and right for no reason, i smack talk, i hacked admin pw, (add more here, w/e u like to make u guyz feel happy) .

One last request to all uA. No more! Let it go.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    stop putting words in my mouth i never said omg butcher hacked our admin password i said you did something to get it it could have been numerous amount of ways e.g. looking through your own past chatlogs to see if any of the admin passes would work, looking through your demo to try any passes you didnt already try so stop being an idiot about it your the one who tried to do us a "favour" which we didnt want i would have thought the hint of losing admin when you left was enough to instill that but it wasnt.

regarding hp ive heard you have "logs" on me of trying to recruit him please post them im 110% sure at the time i was mocking him for joining [R] because at the time he joined, [R] didnt have many members who knew the first thing about UT, sorry for saying this osyris im just saying it how it is, its nothing reflecting what [R] is now your a much better clan now than you was when you first started out just like any other clan.

and jd the excuse of not being able to frag in ctf but not dm is pathetic if its comboinstagib dm it shouldnt be a problem but i guess youve already started making an excuse for your next 1v1 opponent

Thread Information