User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Wonder that u even got them with this behaviour! Go take some pills emo

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    My friends aren't pussy's and weak like Moko, Pie.

Sakura, we get it.
    You don't like Moko and she probably doesn't like you.
    Why don't you two just ignore each other and move on?

Why all this hate?
    Just get over it.

+10000 for Pie =)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Krikor View Post
    wow! drama! i gave up reading after the second page

so what's going on?lol
    Sakura posted pix in a mini skirt and people were telling her that's a bad idea cause she's still young and a pedo might find her, I came in sayen that if she wants to dress like that it's fine, though I wouldn't, it's her choice. Then Camillo posted a picture of himself with a HUGE cup (I think he might have posted it first, idr) and I said I'd rather have apple juice in that cup, meaning it half jokingly though I don't drink it was a joke.

So Sakura said I'm a baby cause I like apple juice, don't swear and I don't even remember what else and ignore me cause I'm not a good representation of a 15 going on 16 year old girl is.
    So I said I'm not out to represent the whole teenage female population but myself and My God.

Then we got 15 pages how I'm pushing religion on people, I'm a B***, Sakura is the victim, and I need mental help because I have a belief that I don't refute no matter what.
    I have one term...LOL, this really has been the most infantile conversation I've ever seen in my whole life.

I'm not responding to either one of you anymore until both of you learn to calm down, look in the mirror and see that you are able to have a disagreement without calling anyone a B***, a psycho, an idiot, and whatever else you called me idk anymore.
    You know what is the truth, both of you do.

Strong as a stump, secure as a stone, sure as life, you both know what is wrong and right.
    Have fun, until you learn respect I'm not talking to either one of you.
    1 quick verse since YDT likes to say that it's un-biblical to tell anyone about God and I'm out.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    So far my favorite Gospel out of the four, I enjoyed reading it.

I hope God shows you love, and softens those hard angry hearts of yours'.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

/Lock this please

P.S. Krikor, I'll give you my pass on TS, or ask Grim it tell him I said it's ok.

Edit: Thank You Pie!
    And I don't hate her at all. =]

You know, you should share your beliefs in real life instead of behind a false identity on a gaming forum. I mean great job for having a religion and sticking to it, that's up to you, but if you intend to share your beliefs this is the wrong way to do it. People will respond to your beliefs a lot better if you are out in their world, face to face, being kind to them and sharing your personal beliefs as the situation to do so arises. Save your religion, in fact, don't even state it at all if you want people to take you seriously. What do you say when you shake a mutual friends hand? "Hi I'm Moko I am a Christian, I don't think you should do this, this, and this and that." NO, you say "Hi I'm Moko, nice to meet you!" If things go well, you WILL have a chance to share your beliefs at one point or another. The result, your practicing your beliefs like you want to and if they don't want to touch Christianity, then you should still have made a friend (provided they are not complete d-bags, if they are d-bags about it then they don't deserve your friendship, you tried and they refused so just move on. It is a sacrifice you may have to deal with).

Evangelizing here comes off as fake and arrogant (which is the exact thing many people refuse Christianity for), you might not see it, and some may ignore it, but that is the truth. We can claim to be best friends forever over a forum, but the simple truth of it all is nobody knows ANYTHING about ANYONE over the internet. That anonymity really doesn't help someone who "wants people to believe" and over time, it becomes exactly what it should not be, an annoyance.

APL JUUZ!!!!

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

I have to agree with Rays.
    Even though you aren't "pushing" your religion on me, I am starting to get annoyed of all this religion talk here.
    This is a gaming forum, thus God does not have to be in the conversation whatsoever. If you want to bring the Lord into everything you say, this isn't the place to do it, nor is any other gaming forum in that matter.
    I'm sure that you truly believe what you are doing out of the kindness of your heart is good and nothing you are doing is wrong in any way, but just let it go Moko.
    Just drop all the religion talk please, because then trolls like Sakura (Who is butt ass ugly in my opinion ) won't have any reason for fighting you, thus no reason to flame you, thus no reason for this, and thus no reason for them to accuse you of things I'm sure your truly not.

So as my final plea to help you out Moko, just cut the bullshit. We know your Christian. We know God is everything. We don't NEED nor WANT to be lectured about him. If we wanted to see his name, we would read the bible. I know you'll say "Just ignore my posts then if you don't want to see it" but the thing is, if YOU are the target in this, then people are going to read YOUR posts, whether there is religion or not, because your the main act right now.

I'm not siding with YDT and Sak, but I am tired of all this innocence and godly acting.
    Nor am I siding with you saying that they should respect you enough to calmly tell you that your religion talk is enough.

I am as of now creating my own side, saying YDT, Sakura, AND Moko all need to stfu and get over it.

APL JUUZ!!!!!!!!

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

I agree with kron.

This is not the place.

Thread Information