User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    So we should stop telling her, she post pictures the way she wants. =)

Quote Originally Posted by <|Pius|> View Post
    Well a page and a half isn't bad, but I was kind of hoping to stir up a heated debate. Anyway Sak I really don't care what you say or wear as you are your own person, I was just bored and when I get bored I like to stir up drama and sit back and watch it bubble. There's other drama I have to deal with at the moment, so I just thought I'd clear it up. Expect a snide comment in the near future though.
    And termi, nice pic. XD

This guy has equanimity. My tone is just like his in this post. Based on facts and not bashing anyone just stating facts.

Pius it's not necessary to stir up drama. Don't come after me if you want to start drama.

Everyone else, please do not get the regular 15 year old idea from Moko. She is going to turn 16 in a few months, and acts as if she is going backwards. I think your birthday is in October?

Facts

-Princesses
    -Apple Juice
    - Virgin Ears
    - Location - Dancing to a bunny hop?

Now, most high school kids have grown out of princesses, and apple juice. Moko is finding anything kid-like and then liking it. It is true though, mom's do feed their babies apple juice. And I have not met anyone from high school who hasn't sworn before. So don't ever compare Moko to me or a 15 year old.

I do fear your safety of driving, and any-ones else for the matter. If I'm correct though, you won't touch that anytime soon with your backward'isness? Lets see, Princesses, apple juice, - Training wheels?
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post

This guy has equanimity. My tone is just like his in this post. Based on facts and not bashing anyone just stating facts.

Pius it's not necessary to stir up drama. Don't come after me if you want to start drama.

Everyone else, please do not get the regular 15 year old idea from Moko. She is going to turn 16 in a few months, and acts as if she is going backwards. I think your birthday is in October?

Facts

-Princesses
    -Apple Juice
    - Virgin Ears
    - Location - Dancing to a bunny hop?

Now, most high school kids have grown out of princesses, and apple juice. Moko is finding anything kid-like and then liking it. It is true though, mom's do feed their babies apple juice. And I have not met anyone from high school who hasn't sworn before. So don't ever compare Moko to me or a 15 year old.

I do fear your safety of driving, and any-ones else for the matter. If I'm correct though, you won't touch that anytime soon with your backward'isness? Lets see, Princesses, apple juice, - Training wheels?
    What's wrong with liking things only people younger than you usually like? I'm 23, and I still love cartoons and teddy bears. I also rarely drink, if at all, never done drugs or smoked. I'm not ashamed of myself, and Moko shouldn't be either. I can honestly say that skirt didn't look too short on you, but if you're going to post it on a forum, you have to expect opinions. Otherwise, why post it at all?

People also don't have a right to compare you to Moko. Nobody's exactly alike, and therefore shouldn't have to live up to someone else's standards.

Let's get one thing straight...Moko is not kid like. At all.

SAM said.

Thank you SAM?..I think. o.o
    Idk if I should be complimented or you're joking. lol

Thank you Pie. =]

I'm not out to represent the whole teenage girl population, if I was... Well, I wouldn't be who it is people who do like me like. Idc about representing anything or anyone but myself and the God I claim when it comes to everyday life, if I see injustice I jump in (even is I'm hated by that person). I am me, I am who I am and that's all that I am, can't help it. lol

And I'm in my room singing the bunny hop song. :P
    Grimreaper sings it for me (he "wrote" it), I put that in there to make him lol.

Btw I'm a Duchess not a Princess.

Ok Moko*Princess. Don't "jump" out at me or ill hit you with my car.<- im talking forum terms like you are. Ever heard of its not your business? Don't get in the way.

Good luck with the training wheels. Mommy will make apple juice when you come inside.
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Ok Moko*Princess. Don't "jump" out at me or ill hit you with my car.<- im talking forum terms like you are. Ever heard of its not your business? Don't get in the way.

Good luck with the training wheels. Mommy will make apple juice when you come inside.
    I learned how to ride my bike w/o training wheels, and I can't wait to get my apple juice thank you!

I'm not in the way, you are free to ignore me. lol
    Which I wish you would, tbh with you.

You know what id wish? You live as a nun for the rest of your life and get off this forum. Now go make some apple juice kitchen bitch from the 1930's.
    Winston Churchill

Be careful not to choke on that applejuice, its safer if you have an adult to watch over you while your drinking or eating.

Moko, you make me want to become atheist. God this and god that fucking shut up.
    Last edited by Sakura; 07-26-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    Winston Churchill

Thread Information