User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Choosing maps

Quote Originally Posted by SogeKing View Post
    Yesterday we played Chase's Balls and Nalitown....nuff said.
    funny lol it was good for 1 time but now vote serious

It was the best Pug matches u have ever played and you know it kenneth! lol ;D

@Blaze, I just find it hard to take a Video Game as a "Serious" matter. I play for fun, however, I understand that my Fun ends where yours begins. Pugs are supposed to be serious and am I can't be, that's why Puggin' is not my thing (it's never been) I'll stick to playing with the noobs in pubs. That's always fun.

Everyone Wins!

Yeah I am sorry, but we play for fun and as Hector said, where one person's fun begins, the other person's fun ends.

I am sorry that we are the only two people being blamed for this, even though we weren't the only two to vote, since it takes majority to vote for a map. Not only that, but everyone except Freeze had a great time in those pugs we played, thus resulting in Freeze being the only one to complain about it. but after we repugged right away for a serious pug.

If you want to ban both of us that's fine. Take away my admin that's fine. But you won't take away our love of the game and how we like to have fun.

So me and Hector have agreed to stop pugging, in order to preserve everyone else's fun and games.

wowwww guys, just gonna say I probably would have put my whinepants on if I had to play dodge_chase's_balls on siege too, but I would either mute my mic when I had said whinepants on or try to giggle it off.

anyways back on topic, this majority vote thing sucks, can we try what Pie and lotrfan said please? Make a collumn of the mapvote with maps we can all agree are fun and balanced and do a roulette style pick. If this is considered I'll make another thread about what maps are worth puging.
    Last edited by |uK|Rays; 08-12-2011 at 02:25 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    Yeah I am sorry, but we play for fun and as Hector said, where one person's fun begins, the other person's fun ends.

I am sorry that we are the only two people being blamed for this, even though we weren't the only two to vote, since it takes majority to vote for a map. Not only that, but everyone except Freeze had a great time in those pugs we played, thus resulting in Freeze being the only one to complain about it. but after we repugged right away for a serious pug.

If you want to ban both of us that's fine. Take away my admin that's fine. But you won't take away our love of the game and how we like to have fun.

So me and Hector have agreed to stop pugging, in order to preserve everyone else's fun and games.
    no one asked you to stop pugging it was just an addressing to you and hector there are other people i have talked to in private asking them to behave themselves otherwise there would be consequences. your not the only ones

Thumbs up

I have an idea that will be ignored!

An admin picks 3 maps from the list and after the teams are picked they put up the map names in IRC, then the captains pick the map they want.

Moko4tehWinz!
    thats a great idea, I'm down for it. Make a poll since it was your idea.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

I don't get it, why an admin and why 3 maps? If any one specific person is going to pick it should be one of the captains and we only play one map. I see where your coming though, it's a step in the right direction.

what about you simply vote a DECENT map instead voting stupid maps wich leads to more drama and more work for SAM or anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Cube View Post
    what about you simply vote a DECENT map instead voting stupid maps wich leads to more drama and more work for SAM or anyone else?
    totally agree...it's just have common sense

Thread Information