User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I'm not gonna argue.
    I'm just tired of abuse and childish behaviors.
    And i'm also tired of the God talks. Please let's not start this again.

well yes sometimes i get mad like excample im mad at fleece atm it depends on whats going on but mainly i just dont take it seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    I'm not gonna argue.
    I don't either.
    Tyty We found common Ground.

Fine fine bunny hopper what ever you say. :P

Rofl Rays, that was funny, do humor me more often I enjoy it.

Look at the section of the forum this thread is under. Jokes and Humor. That's what the thread should have been thought as 5 pages ago!

Honestly guys, if blaze came up here and banned y'all u'd do nothing about it. Seriously! If their base was clear to enter there why didn't u go for it?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    Look at the section of the forum this thread is under. Jokes and Humor. That's what the thread should have been thought as 5 pages ago!
    My idea of humor differs from the majority it seems. loool.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ok all i see here is soge and kron as usual fucking around in a pug which isnt new. you broke several rules i will list them as i go i took the time to watch the demo myself so please do not try to deny anything you did or didnt do:

Aliasing
    From now on, the aliasing rule will be enforced. Players are expected to use their most commonly recognisable alias to the majority of users in the channel, particulary the administrators when pugging up in IRC and when entering the server.

If a player needs to be asked to change their nick or to "unalias", they have already broken this rule and risk being banned.

You must follow this rule in IRC so fair teams can be picked without asking "who is who" - likewise when in the server; where UT stats (type !stats) are maintained, based on nick.
    you already broke the first rule by aliasing

Laming or Camping
    Player whining (constantly), flaming in the server is not acceptable. Playing "noobish" on purpose in the server, is equally unacceptable (such as "omg my team sux so I will bunny hop and stand still for the rest of the game"). Laming a game or camping - as in anything which spoils the game for others will not be accepted.
    i watched both krons and soges pov and saw several times you clearly NOT aiming at a building but at the spot where people would stand to get weapons. i.e. this comes under laming.

so from what i can see your both banned for 48 hours from today because you both should know better and have both been warned about your attitudes towards pugs, if you cant behave then simply put dont pug as your killing the fun for everyone else with your childish antics.

say what you like about me and what i do in pugs but at least i can say i dont break the rules and follow as well as uphold them as fairly as i can for everyone, only point being you make it hard for me when your continually harassing me (you know what im talking about)

ok the problems between CoD and BLS will never change I saw them as soon as CoD had asked me to play for them in normal weapons nzp ctf instantly the attitude from you kron and you hector had changed towards me. as if i was someone you had never spoken to before hand which wasnt the case at all. frankly put you call other people childish and yet your attitude towards a person changes as soon as a few letters like "CoD" are put in front of their name and this shows because your attitude towards moko which before she joined CoD was positive and lighthearted but now shes joined CoD youve become complete cunts towards her? grow the fuck up the pair of you i for one have had enough of your sarcastic comments and complete idiocy when you join the servers we provide for everyone and yet you parade around like its your stomping grounds. what are you 6? go get mommy to wipe your asses if thats the case and uninstall this game because its getting tiring and im almost considering banning you both just so i dont have to come back to dumb shit that could have been prevented if you comprehended that the letters c o d are from the alphabet and that it doesnt change a person if they have them in their names regardless of who they are.

lastly cube and diablo your BOTH on thin ice with me your recent behaviours have pissed me and a few of the other admins off a lot ive told you to stop it personally. so heed this last message im giving you both before you find yourselves in the wrong situations, and trust me you dont want to go down that road.

Thread Information