Moskva raging on TS

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Moskva raging on TS

This is not the full version but still listen to it for a good laugh or two.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/tFUJUaD...21_0_38_4.html

ftp://ukcube.no-ip.org/Trollrecordings/Moskva.wav
    Username = User
    And then just press enter NO password needed.
    That's the full recording.

ROFL!!

Poor baby...

Moko, you're a sad person rlly.
    Please go off your PC for like 3 years and come back when you're not offended with these things anymore and stop abusing your admin powers on TS .
    Last edited by |uK|Cube; 11-21-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Okay this is sad, flat out sad and tbh I knew full well this was going to happen.

LET'S EXPLAIN WHY he's like that, SHALL WE?

Okay.

1:
    Pug rules say NO fakenicking, the WHOLE red team was faked nicked; that is a bannable offense. If I'm told no1 obeys the rule anyway then get rid of the rule or enforce it. I told them to STOP, and use nick we can KNOW, but they ignored me.

From RULES Thread:
    Aliasing
    From now on, the aliasing rule will be enforced. Players are expected to use their most commonly recognisable alias to the majority of users in the channel, particulary the administrators when pugging up in IRC and when entering the server.

If a player needs to be asked to change their nick or to "unalias", they have already broken this rule and risk being banned.

You must follow this rule in IRC so fair teams can be picked without asking "who is who" - likewise when in the server; where UT stats (type !stats) are maintained, based on nick.
    2: They were suppliar Spamming, that's also a bannable offense. We KNOW it's sup spamming because Gravity was told to stop and he did BUT BLS|Hector (aka Soge King) when warned just taunted instead of being an adult and obeying the rules.

Though Supplier Spamming Isn't Named, It's Called All The Time LAMING, AND Taunting/Flaming Is Against The Rules...
    Laming or Camping
    Player whining (constantly), flaming in the server is not acceptable. Playing "noobish" on purpose in the server, is equally unacceptable (such as "omg my team sux so I will bunny hop and stand still for the rest of the game"). Laming a game or camping - as in anything which spoils the game for others will not be accepted.
    3: BLS|Hector and BLS|Kron has always had a problem with arrogance, the fact they call OBEY THE RULES crying proves that fact.

There is more to this story but that's personal between me and Moskva, if he wants to tell you he can, I can't.

If you can honestly say that he had NO REASON to be mad then I'm totally confused.
    I do NOT condone the language, AT ALL, but the reasoning makes total sense.

How about some people obey basic pug rules, instead of recording a guy on the edge cause he sees people breaking pug rules over and over again with nothing being done. (I'm not including ALL players in that, MOST obey the rules don't take me wrong.)

If people say they don't obey the rules anyway, then get rid of the rules.
    I've seen so much wrong myself being done often in pugs, but I don't say anything cause no1 wold listen to me anyway. WHAT DO I KNOW?!

Anyways....Have Fun, it won't last long.
    It's not funny.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko*Njegova^Princeza

P.S. You all in pug who broke the rules fail, Moskva only fell and he's back up again.

rofl, fucking knew grim would be in the background giggling. awesome.

So sad...
    I knew there would be someone nerd enough to record it and put it
    oh well
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

hmm...nerd? so you are saying that im a nerd cuz i clicked on *record* button? even a 5 year old child would know what a record button is....moskva to be honest with you...you changed a lot in many aspects.if u wanna talk about it im always here

wasnt talking about you but if you feel good with it go ahead
    and it wont matter if I explain because Ill always have people from the [B]u[L]l[S]hit clan bashing at me
    go ahead as you want
    like I would give a shit about a group of morans who dont have anything else to do
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

No more comments,if u bash ppl expect bashing back.

Thread Information