User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    one the first screen shot i came on spec and join right when somone left... i have a demo if u want it

and also on that screen shot cd was in spec and spots on red were open and he didnt join and right when blue team had a spot open he joined right away

we have warned R about this and i have seen many games where R has been in one team but never got banned because i didnt have proof of u guys switching teams.
    a question if he join on red not is a staked game? im see much better players on red team, but the problem is he is R... im pretty sure if put !stats on that game red have more cookies... sometimes im do the same when im see the !stats of teams and then join... Im know they fail sometimes on this but sw u know, abuse of admins is true too, sometimes im are playing in the team the abot put me and then someone swich me... what im do? im go to spec and wait to come back to my team... Anyway im think UK need more admins, the old admins of uk... And belive me im gona open the eyes to our clan and im gona do everyting to fix this problem too.

Go Away....

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    a question if he join on red not is a staked game? im see much better players on red team, but the problem is he is R... im pretty sure if put !stats on that game red have more cookies... sometimes im do the same when im see the !stats of teams and then join... Im know they fail sometimes on this but sw u know, abuse of admins is true too, sometimes im are playing in the team the abot put me and then someone swich me... what im do? im go to spec and wait to come back to my team... Anyway im think UK need more admins, the old admins of uk... And belive me im gona open the eyes to our clan and im gona do everyting to fix this problem too.
    when i joined it was me blaze and grim and like 2-3 R on the other team and teams were even because the game went for a long time. The thing is people kept leaving and players kept joining... mostly people on red left and came in that how we got honey and stuff... and CD was on the server and didnt join and then join blue right when the spot was open on that team. The thing is osyris is that ur clan has repeatedly done this and have been warned. that is y there is a problem with R because u just simply wait to get on one team.

about getting switched... if u get switched it means u were the last person in... y not just stay on the team u got switched and play for them... sure i can understand if u have a nuke on the other team and its fair for u to go back but if u just got in and then get switched to the other team and then go to spec.. its just show u wanna be on that team because either one that team is winning or two ur friends r on that team.

the problem here is simple: Osyris, if you were not a [R]^ or Latin would not be in this problem, or any of your members, they have only envy, but they are all the time warning strategies on ts and staking games. Change your name or your flag country...The solution is effective

Like drama? Or looking for some attention? Cheater.

neff can you stfu u dont even belong in here so go somewhere else
    osy i think i remember what you talk about now
    i was playing simplex it was only me and an average player and on enemy team was all rootkits players i told them to switch and balance..
    but they didnt so they kept on playing and they were aliassing with [R] tag so i couldnt know whos really who
    so after the game ended ofc rootkits team won i raged i looked at TS they were all in [R] ts channel like always
    so i banned the ppl that i thought were in the game
    and a few mins later i unbanned them..
    so i banned someone who was playing combo obviously
    and im sorry for that i wanted to ban only the players who was stacking against me

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    neff can you stfu u dont even belong in here so go somewhere else
    osy i think i remember what you talk about now
    i was playing simplex it was only me and an average player and on enemy team was all rootkits players i told them to switch and balance..
    but they didnt so they kept on playing and they were aliassing with [R] tag so i couldnt know whos really who
    so after the game ended ofc rootkits team won i raged i looked at TS they were all in [R] ts channel like always
    so i banned the ppl that i thought were in the game
    and a few mins later i unbanned them..
    so i banned someone who was playing combo obviously
    and im sorry for that i wanted to ban only the players who was stacking against me
    Congratulations on causing problems with [R]^ and great job [uK] on giving a psychotic admin.

Honestly though Grim, who the fuck do you think you are? I'll get off the public forums and server when somebody that has control over it feels the need to remove me. It's blatantly obvious that you're unhappy with your own life and I'm sorry you feel the need to take frustrations out on me in order to feel better about yourself.

Uninstall Unreal Tournament if you can't act like a adult while playing an adult game; It's a joke that a person that screams like a 12 year old girl through text/ts when they're losing was given any admin, It was probably out of pity.
    Last edited by Neff; 02-16-2012 at 01:29 PM.

WE NEED MORE LOVE !

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    Congratulations on causing problems with [R]^ and great job [uK] on giving a psychotic admin.

Honestly though Grim, who the fuck do you think you are? I'll get off the public forums and server when somebody that has control over it feels the need to remove me. It's blatantly obvious that you're unhappy with your own life and I'm sorry you feel the need to take frustrations out on me in order to feel better about yourself.

Uninstall Unreal Tournament if you can't act like a adult while playing an adult game; It's a joke that a person that screams like a 12 year old girl through text/ts when they're losing was given any admin, It was probably out of pity.
    damn man seriously you talk to much and not only here even on the servers every 2 oh no its every 1 min ur saying something or crying about something min just stfu and play
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 02-16-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Just to clear some things. Grim has only admin on Teamspeak so people that live waiting in their couch expecting for us to have a problem, wont use it as an excuse to come here and flame
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    damn man seriously you talk to much and not only here even on the servers every 2 oh no its every 1 min ur saying something or crying about something min just stfu and play
    I don't even know who you are =p

If what I write (not "talk/say" as I have no microphone) really bothers you that much (92 posts / 300 days) then ignore it. I usually mind myself and respond to personal attacks towards me on both the forums and server.

Thread Information