User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ESTA PELEA NO ME LA PIERDO

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    first of all lets get one thing straight "ABOT" does not control the server balance on the public server it is JUST A PUGBOT WHICH RUNS PUGS.

okay now lets get on to explaining.

I banned chopdrain from the server as silverwing said he was in spec for almost all the game and only people on red were leaving over the course of the game. as soon as there was a spot on blue he immediately joined. if you want the demo i have it, and trust me i will make you eat your own words. he then decided to laugh about it on ts and change his name to "admin abuse" and say stupid shit in spanish, for me thats a kick in the teeth. why? because i had the impression he KNEW that i had asked YOU osyris to talk to your own members about the situation of [R] members stacking teams on purpose on the PUBLIC server. but of course you didnt tell anyone but gladiator and one or two other members in [R] about it.

i know this how? because i talked to gladiator a day or two ago about chopdrains ban and the problems and we managed to smooth a lot of things out, specially the part where you failed to pass on a warning and a message to your own members that i would ban if they didnt heed the fact that i was going to do something about [R] members stacking in public games. gladiator told me you didnt tell anyone but him, and i had the sense from you from talking to you about this a month or two back that you were not taking me seriously at all. i was proven correct by what gladiator told me of course.

ok so looking at the screenshots it seems youve only been in game for 20 mins or less, if you were there for the full game for both maps you would see the true timings of each player instead of the rigged 22 mins on the first shot, where i played by myself against several r members for at least 50 or so minutes. again i have the demo and if you want to view it and see your clan members abusing the team balancer system please feel free to ask me for the demo and i will provied it. the second screen a 5 min screenshot doesnt show shit. i dont see how you base an "attack" from that its very stupid to do so. i bet you didnt know i cut the ban short on the public server because i actually felt sorry for chopdrain after i had talked to gladiator about how you failed to inform your own members of the problems arising, there was at least 200 games left which is almost 3 days if not more.

now to move onto ts admins, i wasnt aware of a problem until you posted about it on here, i was aware several people had been given admin when they shouldnt have but i didnt see a problem up until now. i have removed those peoples admins who shouldnt have it and have warned them that if they somehow receive admin they will be banned for a few days and stripped of admin again, and that i would find out who gave them admin and remove that persons too. this brings me onto the next thing i was going to mention: how did chopdrain receive ts admin over the course of 3 days where i removed his admin each day and he somehow came back on ts with admin again? when i clearly told you when i gave you street gladiator admin on ts that no one else is to be given admin rights without informing me first?

i will tell you to get your facts straight chopdrain did not get banned from teamspeak for a problem on combo, it was as i stated above a problem with ME and a problem i notified you about months in hand which you chose to ignore.

lastly i will add like i told you a few weeks ago after i realised you were not doing anything to stop your members from team stacking on public games i will repeat it again, if i find [R] members stacking teams on purpose i will ban with lengthy bans. go talk to gladiator because it seems you dont communicate with any of your stand in leaders or admins who help out in your clan, he will tell you differently on what actually happened and what i told him a day or two ago regarding the problems some of your members have because they simply have no idea about the warning i asked you instead of me making a post on here asking [R] members to stop doing it because i knew they wouldnt understand what i was saying completely and because they wouldnt bother reading it, which is exactly why i came to you instead of thrashing out bans left right and centre, i gave you two months to sort things out and you did NOTHING so go ahead and complain, shed some tears, boycott mlsg - which btw is NOT happening because of bad timing, simply put i will do what is of best interest to the servers and the gameplay, there is no favouritism here i have kicked kenneth diablo grim mal and several other people who are not [R] for teamstacking on purpose, but of course you dont happen to see that because its not your members and it doesnt concern you what happens to other people around you. only thing that seems to matter is that your members are being "victimised" which is far from the case.

dikhan shut the fuck up, i could easily ban you from all of uk's servers but i havent so be grateful you spineless cheating bastard, push me far enough and i will personally go out and request bans on you from other UT servers which i could easily do with one email.

Too much to read. Dikhan go bot somewhere. The rest of you guys...lets all hug

look blaze im not mad whit u, im know im fail too how a leaderi dont have much times to see if they make it sometimes, but im think is sometimes, and im see this... But im see too how too many players say comments racist, kick them from servers, swich them from team, have enemy of spec+ts say where they have the nukes... and u know this is true... so i dont want to make drama of this... im gona try to make changes and good actitude to my clan, and u try to change what im say before... we would come back to pug, when im we see a change... maybe need i time because im too busy with my job too see this but belive me im gona try to do the best i can, now u try to do the best u can, and start with call respect for u members-------------> rays. (im think this is work of all leader of uk)

look this is the new rules... i dont translate it because im think Moskava can do this better so im post.

Si entramos de spec... escribimos !stats segun el balance decidimos a que equipo entrar.

Si entramos directamente a jugar Y NOS MUEVEN TENEMOS DERECHO A IR DE SPEC Y VOLVER AL TEAM

Evitar hacer alianzas y entrar al equipo para ayudarlo, a menos que realmente este stakeado segun el abot! y el core.

see ya, good day
    Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 02-16-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Go Away....

I just want to know when blaze and shiva are going to buy me a fucking beer for trying to balance shit when nobody else does....

plus I think something should be done so I can give away my ut cookies so I don't get stuck with so many terrible teams

on a serious note tho from what I have seen he shouldn't of been kicked/banned or whatever

people on ts english/ spanish want to play on same team and stack its pretty simple.. and i've seen uk R and others do it..... when its really bad i just go to spec and its usually over pretty damn quick lol

the only solution I can see is either to get some kind of better team balancer or to get the best players on board with balancing to the teams fairly.. but I know that shit isn't going to happen because me blaze grim osyris and street are the only ones I have ever seen give two shits about team balance

I don't know why you would even mention me when I haven't been playing regularly or in teamspeak for the past almost 2 months. Whatever I did while I was AFK, I'm so sorry.

ok I'll help Osy to translate those last lines

If we join as specs... we type !stats and depending in what it says we join a team

If we join straight to the game AND WE GET MOVED WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO SPEC AND THEN GO BACK TO OUR TEAM

Avoid to make alliances and join a team to help (a specific player I assume), unless its really stacked by the Abot and based on the core health

Thats what he said in spanish
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

It all starts with respect, I think sometimes we tend to get carried away a bit too much when we fuck around on TS. Insult people without even knowing...calling people "Apes" and "Puto" when they are not in the joke creates hostilities towards one another.

In regards to this team balancing...It's hard to really keep games balanced because siege strength is really hard to measure...I mean I've seen games where Alijijijiji has more than 2000 pts and SW barely scratched the 1000 pt mark. Now the server might think that Alijiji is stronger than SW but in reality 999 times out of 1000 you would most likely take SW over Alijijiji. Also I got to say that I've never seen [R] team stack, in that same manner I have never seen [R] move to a losing team aside from Convict ofc. Then again I can say the same thing for |uK|.

The reality is that most people don't want to move to a team that's getting barraged by nukes and rocket cannons.

Anyway I hope we can really come to an understanding on this because I would really hate to see the Latinos not coming to TS anymore for something that can be solved with simple words...

Is "Locking" the teams an option?

i'll buy you a beer convict xD

bad news =(

but if you dont want more play in uk server, so invest in yours, make new versions of siege, new maps... the players always gonna play in the best server, not only who have the best configuration, but also one that who players feel more comfortable, without fear of abuse.

Siege have very things then can improve, mainly in the looks, update the look dont is hard, so work with this

who gains with 2 clans competing players? the own players =D
    good luck, any help just is only to say

Thread Information