User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ok let me explain myself further to you even though i did that on the server last night.

expander - i wasnt watching what was going on as i was on the phone and playing at the same time so i wasnt really aware of what was going on around me. you started to hound me about expander and then you ragequit to spectate because expander had moved to my team in the beginning. you were too busy spouting tears to not bother pming me or trying to get my attention, then fleece brought it to my attention via PM that expander had switched, as soon as i saw that pm i banned him, read the console and saw you raging at expander as well as me "for not doing anything" just remember im not here to babysit you faggots 24/7 thats your mums job NOT mine.

now onto the next part when we were playing yesterday i was simply pointing out to you that [R] members were aliasing to 1 - dupe the teambalancer because it takes people with new nicks as a new player 2 - because your members think that i wont know who they are if they strategically stack teams by joining when there is a spot free for them on the same team, im not saying they have done that yet, but what other reason do they have for aliasing on a server that has that much resource that it would take me 2 seconds to find out who anyone on the server is? ask yourself that because im done talking and explaining myself to you when you have no idea what goes on in the server when there isnt an admin around.

blaze no nos cambiamos los nombres para que no nos reconozcas. no todo el ut jira exclusivamente para ti

eso de primero es solo para que los mas nobatos no lo sepan ya que si uno anda con el tag te persiguen y derrepente es molesto es nada mas que eso por que los que llevan experiencia en el ut se dan cuenta de inmediato

y no pienses que pensamos siempre en stakear los equipos por que nadie piensa asi en el clan si nos metimos derrepente es por que vemos un miembro mal o por que de tu ts les avisan de todos nuestros movimientos y de nuestras nukes
    bueno nada mas que werek

Blaze we dont change our names so you cant recognize us. Not everything in UT runs only for you
    We just do it so the noobs dont know its us, because if we have the tag they chase you and sometimes its annoying nothing else, everyone that has experience in UT can realize inmediatly
    and dont think that we always think about stacking the teams because nobody thinks like that in the clan. If we join a game is because we see one of our members badly or because people from your TS say all our moves and where are our nukes

m4r!o
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

lol mario try changing your nick to convict and see how much you get chased

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    lol mario try changing your nick to convict and see how much you get chased
    roger

i love the shittalk try being me for 2 seconds and you'll see real "noobs" including you mario who like to chase that ass

It's a game where you shoot da guns, stop crying about being shot in the back and control your fights better.

That sucks if people are giving away your secrets during a match, but I don't see how you could keep tabs on something like that. People just get lucky sometimes and kill your shit, you know.

DAT ASS

HI GUYS

Theres a map with that song, omg cant remember which one
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information