here the sc of Pablo removing Super Container!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

here the sc of Pablo removing Super Container!

BAN HAMMER INCOMING !

This freshy is tarnishing my rep

if you look slightly lower than where he removed the SC, he says "omfg"...maybe removed by accident?

i have done the same thing before thinking i was on repair, makes me wish remove was at the end of the list instead of 3rd.

just my 2 cents

just like ana the other day went to fire a nuke on simplex while i was crouched by the door firing bio into their shield, by firing into my bio line it destroyed his/her/its nuke and i got bitched at, screen shots taken etc. even though i was sat there for a good 15 seconds firing before that nuke was fired....just saying accidents happen.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 02-28-2012 at 05:25 PM.

ChanClan
    HE is a noob, and he DOES speak and ask question's...so he is TRYING and learning. Someone needs to take him in the corner and SPANK him... (or to the other server and SHOW HIM... Maybe if the REDIRECTwas taken off of the backup server, that would be easier.

Also notice he boosted several people too, another noob problem... He's learning...that's why they call it PUBLIC
    Last edited by ChanClan; 02-28-2012 at 05:59 PM.

ChanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    if you look slightly lower than where he removed the SC, he says "omfg"...maybe removed by accident?

i have done the same thing before thinking i was on repair, makes me wish remove was at the end of the list instead of 3rd.

just my 2 cents

just like ana the other day went to fire a nuke on simplex while i was crouched by the door firing bio into their shield, by firing into my bio line it destroyed his/her/its nuke and i got bitched at, screen shots taken etc. even though i was sat there for a good 15 seconds firing before that nuke was fired....just saying accidents happen.
    But that was actually aNa's fault... HE had his finger on the trigger and should watch where he is shooting it... OR announce he is nuke'n and ASK to have the door held open.
    Last edited by ChanClan; 02-28-2012 at 06:12 PM.

ChanClan
    That's why we need a place to send them so we (The Moderator's) can explain what the problem is and give them at least 1 chance to "Read the Book",
    A way to isolate the player when they are having trouble and need help.

Siege Player's Guide (courtesy of [-uA-]Pius)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Or send to to the the uK Forum's Website to Register
    http://www.unrealkillers.com

Then if they don't respond, move on the other options.
    Last edited by ChanClan; 03-02-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post

just my 2 cents

Ana Srsly You're a Terrible Nuker.. I Saw When Fluke Taked Down ur Nuke... APE. Was Your Fault.

@Carlos You suck at nuking too

@Chan He may learn but if he makes a nuke siren in the door (simplex) then tell him to remake it somewhere else, and makes it 2 steps behind where it was (which was horrible too), Idk man he will be tough lol

I agree with Freeze. he is a disgrace for Pablos
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

he is realy a newbe player, but dont see he sleeping in suplier or disturbing with intent, I think he doing the best for learn to play and we must have patience with this players.

If we ban all newbie players each day siege will end, some leaves, others join, if the players only leave the server will end up like brazilians servers ALWAYS EMPTY!

):

Thread Information