User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    its not a ctf map or something else where you can hide everywere

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    the decor around core is meant to be distracting, makes defending the core more challenging.
    That is not the purpose of decor.

Dat room in between the walls is very annoying, if you already have that other nuke room there is no point of having this room. Plus it draws unnecessary attention, can really drag a team down when 3-4 people are just sitting there.

And chancher admins please remove duplicates of maps from the server, nobody likes playing the same maps over and over. (Niven/[C]Niven | bathroomsEQ/bathrooms'uk/bathroomsultimate | 3 versions of masteroid ( seriously?) etc.)

tbh the bridge in the mid is kinda lame in original simplex there is no bridge so the players needed to swim to the other side or advanced players could just piston jump over the edge.. and the slime thats damaging you is also stupid imo
    and now lets start about the tunnels that are aside the bases where u can make emp easily or neutrons at the end of the map especially the neutrons.. with original simplex there were only a few spots where they could make neutrons and there was a chance it could get destroyed but with these tunnels there is no chance so ye the entire team can save up RU and at end of the map the entire team can enter that tunnel and make neutrons and win the game..
    only positive thing is actually the pit where the SB tele is at everything else..
    ye read it up here^

ChanClan
    I think the Nuke room should be more risky, or have at least SOME kind of tragedy or epic move to get in there. Like an underwater tunnel that only open when you shoot the door or a hidden trigger. It's just too clean in there... FFS put some BLOOD on the walls... some bone's in the corner... maybe a table and chairs.

The bridge wasn't needed, but I like that it's slime in the mid, because you can't sit in the slime and camping and waiting for the weapon to spawn and shit. I like the nuke room and where you can hide the supplier so they don't supspam you as they do in other simplex.

But Fluke, someone whos in the water is an easy target itself, turning it into slime may have been kinda pointless
    Last edited by Moskva; 03-15-2012 at 01:28 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Ok my in put on the map. The covers going around the core, looks cool and all but are just a distraction they do not block any shots the bullets go through and hit core. As far as the removal of the doors, i agree with both yes ppl just spam at the doors when there there and when there not they can get in easy and launch a nuke in makes it hard to defend front in my opintion. My opinion the doors are better in cause helps you hold your base better and build stuff up from being destroyed faster as far as spaming at the doors hasnt been that much of an issue... as far as the mid of the map i love it where u can drop into the water bellow if spec item is there if not just keep runnin at there base good idea who ever made that.. and as far as the wall spaces and nuke room... i love having the nuke room in there its great .. the only thing on the nuke room is that its to dark.. a lil lighter would be better ... and wall spaces i agree are kind of a waist ppl just sit in there if it was blocked off with wall on out side area you could use it as another nuke room and save time from ppl just sitting in there instead of looking out at mid.. all other areas of map are great 2 thumbs up.... as far as futur maps go.. i like having more secreet rooms and hiding spots but not to many as to where if other team makes tele it takes to long to kill it before ur base is destroyed.. new graphix are better... also would like to see some new construtive items we could make.. thats my input on new maps for now...

i was there the 1st day when this map went public.. and i was the 1st in nuke room :P

Quote Originally Posted by hipN0 View Post
    i was there the 1st day when this map went public.. and i was the 1st in nuke room :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails orly.jpg  

#1 troll.

Thread Information