User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Time for another lock on thread.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Cool, am still your best worst admin. At least i success at this(sarcasm)

When perm.ban on the sevrer its on both server, forum and gaming. no hassle dealing with perm.ban where the decision is not the be reverted(it just make a mess in the forum, like its doing here).
    People could get my email easily anyway so reaching me has never been a problem, so call it censorship or not.

The "it" stuff is just exemple, i could have added alot more but it would be pointless, as you said there was never a rule against playing too good.
    The attitude may be toward the admin too, not only the other player. you know the story, kick someone and you get called names and lame the server.

Anyway, i dont care anymore and i think you do too, or i missunderstood your post.
    I gotta give you a honest hint.
    Of all the player i have seen in my carrer, your crosshair movement says alot, and reading on this forum am not the only one thinking it.
    Don't need a log to ban a obvious cheater.

Take or give, i dont care thats from years ago if you want me to reply just email me cuz it wont come reading on this topic again, i did here this time only cuz i cant get your email and people distorted or missunderstood some stuff i said back then. or reply here so you can defend yourself(apparently you feel the need to) without being sensored?

HF
    Last edited by bloodedge; 11-11-2013 at 10:20 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I dont see what the issue is, its bloodegdes servers and services which he pays for he can choose to ban anyone he doesnt want on his services as and when he chooses to do so, if you have so much of a problem with that buy your own and setup a similar server so that YOU can play on it "hassle" free, but I guess everything to do with you is about getting it all for nothing and trying to make others look bad

this post was directed at meth and all the other scumbags who appreciate nothing

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I dont see what the issue is, its bloodegdes servers and services which he pays for he can choose to ban anyone he doesnt want on his services as and when he chooses to do so, if you have so much of a problem with that buy your own and setup a similar server so that YOU can play on it "hassle" free, but I guess everything to do with you is about getting it all for nothing and trying to make others look bad

this post was directed at meth and all the other scumbags who appreciate nothing
    Yeah, why don't I appreciate being called publicly a bot way too many times to count on his server, by him, before getting banned for doing nothing but playing CTF (as it continues here). I'm so busy making others look bad for no reason, all the time! Maybe if your post wasn't full of presumptuous fallacies, I would continue further.

Uh oh... private server, private property... Next we'll hear about the 2nd amendment!

Thread Information