Hi guys this is nOs*Blade aka prado aka crash //Ffs shocked to be banned :( !!!!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hi guys this is nOs*Blade aka prado aka crash //Ffs shocked to be banned :( !!!!

Hi guys let me introduce myself i am nOs*Blade , aka Prado aka crash //Ffs.
    Am a veterian in this game & respected by all the leading clans since ut was launched and have a lot to do in the development of siege with nOs*Badger, yesterday morning your server (UK Siege) was down and 4 of us could not play and were in Spec mode as the server had hung so someone from us asked to come to another server. The ip was given by some player at that time so i just repeated it as all did not get the i.p address and asked for it again, (please read logs) X fleece X (HOF) banned me for 500 matches for advertising ? Without seeing the chat logs or even warning, This is weird, In my all these years of playing clan matches or on all servers i have the utmost respect from all the mature players who know me, Even Shiva knows me well, infact i sent a msg to admin to reset the UK siege server as it was not responding, whats my fault in that? please look into the matter at your earliest. I Think you guys must hand over admin rights to more mature and understanding players for handling the banns. This is the first time i have ever been banned on any server.

kind regards
    nOs*Blade aka prado

You couldn't have ran into a more mature admin than her, so, that point is already invalid.
    Now, speaking of mature, let's take a look at the following screenshot:

"Prado: cause u need to b gay to play here"

Spammed twice followed by spamming FH's server ip.

This is the first time i have ever been banned on any server.
    Let's hope you keep it at that.

Prosecution Rests... call your next witness
    Wow, I really quoted Grandpa!

ChanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    You couldn't have ran into a more mature admin than her, so, that point is already invalid.

Prosecution Rests... call your next witness
    Wow, I really quoted Grandpa!
    Indeed, Indeed

Motion for Dismissal:
    ( Click to show/hide )
    DENIED

I actually said dont adv in the server, not sure you saw that.
    I banned you for 300, but someone else higher up then me banned you for 200 more matches.
    Picture says it all, doesn't it? If you played a lot, you should know the rules by now and that adv ip's is not allowed.

Hi Xfleece did u read 'no idea lets go' , Janisok asked all to come there so i just re posted it there as we all wanted to play siege. See the logs before what Chis posted. The uk server was down and all were waiting to play, we re voted 5 to 7 times but the server still was the same, i paged the admin to reset server by typing !admin and the message, Funny how anyone can bann for 500 from 300 matches for such a small thing, it's only a game we are here to have fun and you could have warned and asked for an explanation i would have said sorry on the spot. But instead someone over you banned me for 500 from 300 matches,wow !!! thats weird.!!! I am playing on the server for years and have never caused any complications or bad feelings to anyone. Anyways it's your server you have to take a call on whats wrong or right and if really it was worth banning for 500 matches...Thx ..... nOs* Blade

Blades oldskool...

Bad luck

blade is indeed oldschool, known by many, including myself, but then i am too, i know a lot of people and im very well known for creating and coding the NemesisX, RocketX5/6 but i would NEVER advertise on anyone elses server, you are providing a location away from their services and as you stated that you are a long time player of UT then you would also have the common sense not to advertise a different server IP on any server, regardless of if someone else is doing it and you are "simply repeating it"

so in short, i think you are contradicting yourself by saying well respected and long time player and then on the flipside you advertise a different IP on a clans server like you have no clue about respect, if you wanted to go somewhere else then use the PM feature of nexgen, dont spam it in public view, saves you any issues like this.

just my opinion.

I think the server was still set to tournament mode and that's why they couldn't play?

Not that odd that they wanted to go to another server after all since nobody was disabling tournament mode eh.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Not that odd that they wanted to go to another server after all since nobody was disabling tournament mode eh.
    That does put a diff spin on things.

His intentions in that case don't seem to be as sinister as they may have looked.
    Just next time id try something like:

!!! OI FIX THE SERVER !!!

Spamming that in the console they are sure to see it

What if no one is around at this time

Thread Information