The ape is back removing - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    the stuff that i build are always on a good spot so noobs dont have the rights to remove them and if they remove them like sc's its for the following reason they think they cant pass it because something is blocking it so they remove it to pass that part.. wich happened so many times in simplex and niven.. when that happens i will rage ofc and ask for ban but if i build something wrong and someone removes it i will understand but that never happens so there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    well if im carrying my team its up to me to keep the team up right?
    and if this noob makes ff to block off the combos from me to kill the nukes i have to remove it
    or else we will get nuked hard
    common sence everybody stop crying -.-

and yes camilo i asked him to remove it but he didnt listen so ye..

Still doesn't give you the right to remove someone else stuff.
    If they are a noob and make it like middle of the map, or making tons of conts in the same place, fine i get it.
    But this person have played long enough to get it.

What if I think you build it wrongly, does it give me the right to remove your stuff because I consider it bad? No it doesn't. Its your way, and how you build it. I can ask nicely to ask you to remove it, but I'm not going to remove it myself.

I agree with fleece, it was a FF, not a bunch of leech so you had no right to remove it regardless of if you think it was a good build or not, i have played for a while and get the game and i have played the november maps many times when FF's have been built at top of stairs and no one whines or removes them, if you are as good as you claim to be then wouldnt you have simply fortified the areas before the shield so no nukers can get close enough? it depends who is playing and what their idea of fortifying a base is, everyone has a different idea and style of playing seige and you have no right to push your own playing style onto others.

being "l33t" and thinking you are carrying your team is a rediculous statement, i have never seen a seige game carried by anyone, its a team effort.

This is a seige |uK| public server not "grims do it my way or I will remove your stuff server"

so far i have seen you be insulting, racist, rude, un sportsman like and how the hell you are still allowed access confuses me, if i was new to the server, you would put me off returning for sure.

but like it was said before, double standards with certain people, some get banned immediately for doing this and others get away with murder.

If a regular/ long time player breaks the rules on our server then they get a vacation, whats the point of having rules if they are not enforced?

you are a stain on the seige community and you need to be removed.

You seem to love grim, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    You seem to love grim, right?
    It's more about what Grim is doing it's not right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHOT0121.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	387

Don't know if you can tell by SS, but FF was placed so it protected both entrances to base. And yeah, we lost the game, partially because of the big open space at the top of the stairs where one nuke flew right the fuck in.
    Last edited by CadaverJuice; 04-17-2012 at 11:37 AM.

ok you still doesnt get it, right? i will say it once not more then once

FORCEFIELD = LEECH BIEN?

Quote Originally Posted by CadaverJuice View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHOT0121.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	387

Don't know if you can tell by SS, but FF was placed so it protected both entrances to base. And yeah, we lost the game, partially because of the big open space at the top of the stairs where one nuke flew right the fuck in.
    Very cool SS.

I can see that Mr. Grim lost a nuke 10 sec before. He obviosly got mad cuz lost a nuke on a mine. He must though "were do i get free ru?? mmmmmm... look at this FF... mmmmmm Free 600 RU"

YES THIS IS BANEABLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Very cool SS.

I can see that Mr. Grim lost a nuke 10 sec before. He obviosly got mad cuz lost a nuke on a mine. He must though "were do i get free ru?? mmmmmm... look at this FF... mmmmmm Free 600 RU"

YES THIS IS BANEABLE!!
    you can get ru from removing someone else's stuff?
    Dave Matthews Band...

rofl duh...:confused:

Thread Information