User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: miltigunning

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its a damn pug its competitive enough baby butch was doing his trademark feign death while firing minigun then loading the flak which he always does i warned him 4 times during the pug on the SAME map it wasnt over two maps i warned him on the first map as well he didnt heed the warning other players on the same team as him got warned as well its not my fault you cant follow a simple rule that keeps the game balanced in a game where NEITHER team doesnt have noobs on it who are capable of ending a game without resorting to a lame exploit in UT. if your not gonna follow the rules dont pug simple as. the pugs there for people who want to get away from public lame games dont bring it with you into the pugs cos trust me i will enforce the rules severely because of the simple fact the people taking part arent dumbasses.

or are you?

exploit = cheat, nuff said

Imma throw down a vote....it is clearly an exploit and I would consider it cheating, so I'm with stricklin (^ that guy) on this one. Although I've never pugged with you guys, I think multi-gunning is absolute bullshit and is no different than a hack. Find a way to stop it altogether and get rid of it entirely from both servers then you wouldn't be arguing over this trivial shit IMO.

I would remove it also ... It's not that bad in public server but i would remove it as mutator in pug(s) and IST.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    theres a huge difference in the gameplay from public and pugs dont bring your lame shit to pugs. simple.

|uK|Sonic
    Moderators and Admins, especially Admins shouldnt be arguing in public forum or undermining thier authority. This should be brought up,voted on in admin section and posted with a final result under "rules" or whats allowed or not after the decision has been made.

But if it's not allowed then simply remove it from siege pug. No one would complain... It's confusing cuz no much pple actually know it's not allowed to be used in pug, but still it's not removed from it.

It's universally considered an exploit and there have been a handful of anti-cheat measures implemented on several servers to stop it. In addition to that you will get kicked or banned from almost any server if your caught doing it. IT'S A CHEAT, IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.
    Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 03-04-2011 at 11:46 PM. Reason: OCD lol

I agee that minigunning is an cheat/exploit and that it should be banned. Most of the time when i leave my base i encounter noobs and they are multigunning and half of the time i die it is bye somebody multigunning.Im with everyone who says it should be banned.

^ yeahhh man, quick question though, if you do allow it on the pub server, how the hell do you multi-gun? I think if it's allowed, everyone should know how to do it. I mean isn't the definition of a cheat/exploit having an unfair advantage over other players?

Thread Information