For Sam ( some problems with admins) - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    Thanks Sam, wel im one of the most old players of siege and one of the players everytime play in a staked teams in u server, a lot of people hell me, and im just think im know u for years but now im really disappointed with u, when im join on our forums u only insult the people, when join on our servers (sometimes) see how u make the bans personal, and true our clan not its perfect they fail a lot, but im everytime teach our people respect, the most important its respcet the people, we try, yes sometimes its hard not are angry just like now (me). but I can still believe in this clan. IM OUT OF U SERVERS, u can still calling the people pussy, or shut up when we ask why move us, or still come here of u forums and call pussy. lol what a litte kid u are chiseller and blaze. think have the power to insult the pople only because u are admins.

AND REMEMBER IM COME HERE TO PUT PIC OF OUR MEMBERS when they fail, im come here last time and show u when soldado fail and remove containers and im talk with him on our forums and show him how are a good player, something about you never gona unserstand. (chiseller, blaze, diablos) rest of uk think are a good people never see melted ice, or honey calling some one noob or stupid on the game or forums. and a lot of players of uk have my respect.
    O.o

mmg, cuando removí containers? >.<

Don't remove 4ways.. especially cuz the one who is against it barely plays UT and siege

More drama:

( Click to show/hide )
    just a joke, but seriously severed wtf mayne

So thricky professor dayum
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

l0l prof rustlin' errbody

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    i dont know who but i remember that someone of ur members is sending screen shots to blaze about uK people abusing or switching whatever, please post them in a thread i wanna see these pics too.
    In fact i dont have problem with u members only with some admins of uk and im post the reason, but the BIG PROBLEM Here is, if u post something about their fails we are pussy or baby cry, so now they think are perfect and have the power to insult the people...

And then im post here dont remove, and say he fail because whas a big moment crazy with 3 or 4 nukes atak us + super protector bug, and some players leaving im only call help and then press!T one time, yeah im do this at the begin of game but because im see the other team need help and one player are swiching. i dont come here to insult chiseller just say he fail. But tell me now this its not personal? when im gona join again he rebannme only for say my opinion and post the prove im not a liar look the ss and u can see Mike and another members say severed please remove the players to spec, and one shot one dead something like that and sixux? dont now they nicks are doing same like me balance the team because that moment was really hard for our team. Any way was nice play in your server, im out.

Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 04-29-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Go Away....

chis ¬¬

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    when im gona join again he rebannme only for say my opinion and post the prove im not a liar
    I banned you again because silverwing accidentally removed your ban.
    Again, your paranoia knows no boundaries, thus you keep making random allegations. You should try and stick to the facts for once.

What proof may I ask? Fact is, you have been warned by a private message and you have been lying about it.

Hope those pretty colours help.

You sure it was by accident?
    I'm just a spectator here. I WANT ANSWERS
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

It's irrelevant in this case. Though, I talked to him on teamspeak about it.

Thread Information