User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My burger thread has devolved into a who survived the most hell/trauma thread lol great. Eh what the hell? I'm bored...

I've nearly been struck by lightning before (went blind and deaf for at least a few minutes from it) and have a fear of electrical storms because of it. I've also been hit by a car before that was doing at least 40 MPH while I was on my bicycle, however due to how I got hit I ended up walking away with only the rear wheel fucked up. One such situation I was told I could have been killed in was when I got my bicycle to do 50 MPH and fk'd up and wrecked, fortunately I walked away with nothing more than a shit ton of road rash (no protective gear and I was wearing shorts) and a massive head ache. There was at least a good 10 ft between me and my bike and I had to make serious repairs to the bike afterwords. There have also been a number of hairy situations in the last two places I lived (which were low-income projects, one such place being notorious for crackheads, serial killings, and car jackings, fortunately I was really young when we lived there and only stayed there for like 7 months) including a time when my mom had to get me and my sister out of the neighborhood due to a crazed gunman who burned his house down. btw this aint even close to being considered traumatic by my standards, I won't mention any of that stuff. Bad memories that are best forgotten.

COOL STORY BRO I've got a hell of a lot more than you do, but don't exactly feel like revisiting it since some of said things have cause me some serious post-traumatic-stress and have even triggered flashbacks. As for the bike wreck, I hit the pavement before losing my bike, I know I went airborne for atleast a little bit, but don't fully know what happened do to the impact causing my vision to black for a second and the whole thing happening too fast. I didn't even feel what happened to me and just got pissed off when I saw the mess I was making while I was walking lol as for the gunman, this mutha fucka was crazy and opened fire on the police, I believe they gunned him down.
    Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 02-28-2011 at 02:53 AM.

Thread Information