CoD|Joker Poland removing Super Supplier

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

CoD|Joker Poland removing Super Supplier

We were playing butchered map. Joker poland made Super supplier. As we know all this kid knows is sneak in core and rocket cannon the core but today was not his day. he kept failing so ultimately he Ragedquit along with removing supplier.

PS: Termi, why do you allow such apes in your clan?

Now, this one... I have to agree is a TOTAL BULLSH*T move. NOTHING is more irritating than someone committing to a match, and then pulling out and removing the CORE of the MATCH, literally CRIPPLING the team and bringing down the rest of the match and the team.

He CLEARLY needs some time to think about his anger issues and resolve his inner conflict. Let's take more call's from our viewer's before any action is taken.

HOWEVER.... BANNY...... there are 11 BOOSTED notices in that Screen Shot... CHECK your scope man, or get a new one... AIM YOUR SHOTS.

i want remove sup but but accidentally, i removed ss. i pissed up and i reset the computer. It happens. but thank you for give me ban, beat the record as well remember this is my 7

PS.Banny, you dont like me because in most matches I finish the game with a score of 2 to 3 times greater than you?

and as for the rocket cannon, they are to be used. other players use nuke, i prefer rc, in my opinion are more effective, better win with rc than lose with nuke, everybody have your way of winning

3 days would be just fine.

See you on monday!!

Chanclan i never understand what are you on about. You are going offtopic everytime. What has the boosts to do with the ban? I didn't boost any of them intentionally. as we had "normal" supplier i had to boost them to get weapons. Sheesh use some logic

Moreover joker, keep on making excuses. "I REMOVE ACCIDENTALLY SUP O I SORRY". The point was diablo was raping your ass and didn't let you in the core and you ragedquit. apart from that, LMAO who cares about the score? I just can't stop laughing..

Well, that sort of thing DOES happen. SPECIALLY when you getting BOOSTED from you OWN TEAMMATES and there are 2 boosts in the post from BANNY alone.

SO, maybe we split the difference, and call it 1 day. Don't abandon your team like that, specially after crippling them. Stay in the game, and at least finish the match. (unless your Mom is calling you for Dinner .

And boosting teammate's has ALOT to do with the Ban... Banny. 11 BOOSTS? what were you shooting at?

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Chanclan i never understand what are you on about. You are going offtopic everytime. What has the boosts to do with the ban? I didn't boost any of them intentionally. as we had "normal" supplier i had to boost them to get weapons. Sheesh use some logic
    Perhaps I should use some LOGIC and ban you for Supplier boosting since you JUST ADMITTED IT....

Don't boost your team mates, wait your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    Well, that sort of thing DOES happen. SPECIALLY when you getting BOOSTED from you OWN TEAMMATES and there are 2 boosts in the post from BANNY alone.

SO, maybe we split the difference, and call it 1 day. Don't abandon your team like that, specially after crippling them. Stay in the game, and at least finish the match. (unless your Mom is calling you for Dinner .

And boosting teammate's has ALOT to do with the Ban... Banny. 11 BOOSTS? what were you shooting at?

--- Updated ---

Perhaps I should use some LOGIC and ban you for Supplier boosting since you JUST ADMITTED IT....

Arguing with you is like explaining siege to TRO. No matter what i say your "EVERYTIME" contradiciting me. Do you have some sort of old fight with me ? If yes, please clarify because no one in this siege community argues that much with me

asdasdasdasddddd
    you are right joker poland he doesnt like you because you are always greater than him

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    [/COLOR]

ok so next time i meat you in the sup im gonna stay in the sup for like 5 min. remember youre not allowed to boost me out.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    ok so next time i meat you in the sup im gonna stay in the sup for like 5 min. remember youre not allowed to boost me out.
    Yhes! Meat mhe ath teh supler!
    Last edited by Diablo; 06-29-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Thread Information