CoD|Joker_Poland Againnnn!!! - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    1st screenshot ,your in red team .. damic asks u to join blue so u went to spec

after that u attempt to join damic's team look in screenshots ( !s & !p) but u were not successful . you continued this many times , (10 times).

I know i haven't posted 10 screenshots because its too much work uploading that. Next time i'll lissn to severed and post my Xconsole log.
    so basically you are asking for a ban because of attempting of stacking? because he didn't stack, you can´t prove what his intentions were...
    Dave Matthews Band...

and why not meet me at the sandbox so i could lend you 1300 RU to make a nuke before supplier.
    bla, bla, bla... You lose and you stop now lie... You have finished invent another bullshit?

OK.
    Joker was already fined for alleged fraud - the end of the topic.
    Joker I do not talk about red and he has not broken any rules - the end of the topic.

I'm done talking on this subject. Me is a waste of time to write to what has already been explained. I consider the subject closed. Banny And you make fun if you want the posts to talk about yourself.

I have a request to the administrator ... Can I close this topic now? I think that this issue is not going to do anything. This topic only start arguments, which do not relate to the first thread.
    Thank you, goodnight!
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

cheating is cheating. whether u cheated 1 year ago or 1 day ago.. the stamp of " CHEATER " is on your forehead now.
    LOL well said...and intentions CAN be shown with the log posted... but going to spec and back in match several times is always trouble. But he didn't POST those so it's only speculation. USE THE LOG.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerPoland View Post
    No more that 3/4 times, but it isn't prohibited

Cheating- I really have such a good skill? lol, thank you
    stupid seriously and yes he was banned for this at the time he is now clean but as always you are watched closely.

Thread Information