User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    I have my reservations about cheaters regardless whether or not they are given a second chance. He did insinuate, redicule and insinuate he's never cheated.
    Last edited by SAM; 07-05-2012 at 07:21 AM.

sounds like what most cheats would say rofl

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I have my reservations about cheaters regardless whether or not they are given a second chance. He did insinuate, redicule and insinuate he's never cheated.

sorry my newbiness SAM, what was the cheat in that case?, i mean what does the cheat he used do?

by the way... banny, this thread changed radically from your initial post, i still think you don't know how to lose when things go out of your hands.

so now we are prosecuting Joker for cheating on the past, then that should be a new thread?, what i want to clarify here anyway is that banny things he has some special powers that allow him to make BIG scenes and BIG threads.

so what will happen with Joker?... if you are banning him because he cheated once (i insist on knowing which cheat he used) that has nothing to do with this pseudo polish-translating-lack of SS-prosecuting joker thread
    Dave Matthews Band...

I dont know how many times i have to post this. I said fine i didn't know what they actually meant because they were talking in polak and if you got some common sense look at his intention to stack team with damic. everytime !p then !s untill he got into damic's team which didn't happen.

And ofcourse all CoD members are gonna go against me & save joker. I have to say keith's post was so true

PS : It is clearly shown in the logs he used an VTable hook i.e. an aimbot
    Last edited by Banny; 07-05-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    I dont know how many times i have to post this. I said fine i didn't know what they actually meant because they were talking in polak and if you got some common sense look at his intention to stack team with damic. everytime !p then !s untill he got into damic's team which didn't happen.

And ofcourse all CoD members are gonna go against me & save joker. I have to say keith's post was so true

PS : It is clearly shown in the logs he used an VTable hook i.e. an aimbot
    ok, but i want to know what does it do, it makes you go through walls?, invincible?, fly?, all of them?... just for learn

i hope this thread will help you to grow a little banny and learn that if you are going to do things like this in a wrong way then you will be bullyied, you have to be responsible of what you say and say sorry if you are wrong
    Dave Matthews Band...

Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    ok, but i want to know what does it do, it makes you go through walls?, invincible?, fly?, all of them?... just for learn

i hope this thread will help you to grow a little banny and learn that if you are going to do things like this in a wrong way then you will be bullyied, you have to be responsible of what you say and say sorry if you are wrong
    you asking about VTable hook?

and no i won't say sorry. Joker needs to grow up and stop acting like "OH PLEASE DAMIC I WANT TO BE IN UR TEAM"

i mean the cheat joker was involved once i know NOTHING about cheats

if it is true that he stacked, then he should say sorry, i mean you posting things and changing the arguments, make a thread saying that some player went to check where your nukes are and then that player told another one so he could kill it is a very strong acussation that deserves a "sorry" if you are wrong.

you make damic and joker look crap for a thing they didn't do, that is wrong, ergo you should say sorry
    Dave Matthews Band...

Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    i mean the cheat joker was involved once i know NOTHING about cheats

if it is true that he stacked, then he should say sorry, i mean you posting things and changing the arguments, make a thread saying that some player went to check where your nukes are and then that player told another one so he could kill it is a very strong acussation that deserves a "sorry" if you are wrong.

you make damic and joker look crap for a thing they didn't do, that is wrong, ergo you should say sorry
    He didn't stack.. he attempted to stack like 10 times . Moreover whatever i posted was good despite of the polak convo which i admit i depicted it wrong. Still it's his 3rd time that he as attempted such foolish thing

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    he attempted to stack like 10 times .
    Give me evidence

Quote Originally Posted by JokerPoland View Post
    Give me evidence
    1st screenshot ,your in red team .. damic asks u to join blue so u went to spec

after that u attempt to join damic's team look in screenshots ( !s & !p) but u were not successful . you continued this many times , (10 times).

I know i haven't posted 10 screenshots because its too much work uploading that. Next time i'll lissn to severed and post my Xconsole log.

Thread Information