MLSG II :: Team Rankings

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MLSG II :: Team Rankings

#1 [×] $4185 Kron Freeze dewsick sheepy lemon Dem uqwack snorlack [×]
    #2 [×] $4175 Moskva Blaze fleece blackshoot karmaohdee spiderman osyris sponge [×]
    #3 [×] $4175 Silverwing acf Krikor Intimidator diablo Alchemistx jadeybabey Mal [×]
    #4 [×] $4175 Rays Unrealshots Grimreaper Panic A3 HighVoltage Bun-B133 Terminator [×]
    #5 [×] $4205 Kenneth convict csnafk shotman adrian moko raildemon camilo [×]
    #6 [×] $4140 Uchiha Chiseller Dex raptor Mike U2Chile lotrfan67 Vatiko [×]

#1: JukeBox
    Defense: Dewsick/Sheepy/Snorlack 8/10 - Offense: Freeze/Kron/Dem 10/10
    Kron honoring the name by juking the whole draftchannel with his firstpick Freeze, and has broken several captain's hearts with his player pickups (including his buttbuddy chis). No real superstars in this team, but mind you these are all solid players. Dewsick only a bit new to the game, but will fill the defending role pretty nicely when needed. Sheepy/Snorlack solid defenders, can hold down any team I reckon given their strong offense. Playing this team can be a pain in the ass with the constant O pressure, I expect this team to rely a lot on teamwork on coordination. This team has the potential to go all the way, given no rules are bent the other way.
    Bench: uQwack? Identify yourself bro. A decent 6th player and lemon(?)

#2: Da Victorious Mongols
    Defense: Blaze/Sponge 8/10 - Offense: Osyris/Blackshoot/Moskva 7/10
    Moskva went with the smallest player of the season first-up "Blaze" and picked up his arch-enemies Blackshoot and Osyris. On paper this team looks really strong, but I know what the Osyris-factor can do to a team (:see MLSG I round 1). I expect the latino trio on offense to just lurk in the enemy base leeching, while Blaze tries to push up. Meanwhile they'll get fucked from behind and Osyris will say "im think they have tele". There's not much difference between the first three teams, they are all well balanced and can bring the goodies on match day.
    Bench: Fleece as backup player can be a decent 5th, but overall lacking bench strength

#3: Ape Killas
    Defense: Diablo/Krikor 7/10 - Offense: SilverWing/Mal/Jadey 7/10
    A serious lack of originality in the team name, but you can't really expect anything else from Silver"sleep20hoursperday"Wing. This team has 4 good players and 1 Jadey. They will rely a lot on their top 4 to show up, if 1 of them doesn't show up they will struggle to win matches. Might switch Jadey with Krikor later on when the base is built up. Their offense is pretty strong, but one-dimensional, how are they gonna counter "sit-behind-superprotector" players like A3? Will do well on open maps, closed maps will be a struggle. Jadey will poop the mines, but that will have consequences for their base setup as well, making this team vulnerable to early attacks. This team might reach semi's given SW isn't asleep during matchtimes.
    Bench: I think somebody stole their bench because I don't see any

#4: Sneaky Bastards
    Defense: Rays/UNrealshots/A3 9/10 - Offense: Terminator/Grimreaper/A3? 5/10
    This teamname couldn't be anymore wrong. They have absolutely nobody sneaky on their team (only Grim with a surprise assault on his father). This team is heavy on defense with Rays and UNrealshots, which means A3 will have to play offense. Rays is very fond of Grim picking him in his 2nd round, even though player like JokerPoland were available at the time. Terminator ended up as a lastpick for this team so I don't think the professor got his picks the way he wanted, but we'll see how that goes. Defense will be a pain to get through, but their offense will be the major concern for this team.
    Bench: Lacking

#5: The apes
    Defense: Adrian/Raildemon/csnafk 6/10 - Offense: Convict/Kenneth/Camilo 6/10
    Let me start off by saying kudos to Camilo and Adrian for being able to stack teams even in MLSG II, well played son! This team is a serious train wreck, they are all good individual players, but I don't see them playing well together. I think in TS there will be a battle of the egos between Raildemon and Convict after a match doesn't go the way they wanted. With the occasional "should've gone O" at the end of the match or the "everybody attack i'm solo D" from Convict. Kenneth will try his best to sneak in teleporters, but I think the opposing teams know him very well and his tactics are a bit outdated, the invisible nuke from CAMILO can still prove to be successful, as he almost always manages to pull it off. Chosen being a promising player for the future, but too worried about his efficiency rather than keeping the base clean.
    Bench: Reliable

#6: Proffechionals
    Defense: Dex/Vatiko/Mike 6/10 - Offense: Chiseller/Uchiha/lotrfan67 7/10
    Uchiha probably didn't expect chis to be there so he probably had to readjust his plans. Nevertheless he went on to pick his main papi's U2Chile/Dex/Mike along with raptor. This is a pretty average team with no real players to bring the victory home. Chis/Uchiha combo can prove me wrong though, lotrfan67 should just retire his rocket launcher from UT99. Communication can also lead to problems within this team, with the usual gringo/latino heat. Top 5 will get them to semi's if they show, but that's a big if.
    Bench: Active and reliable, but nothing special.

freeze your on a team with one of the weakest defenses - your going to need to change positions - and i'm not going to make any ranking until i see what happens with all the bs
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 07-16-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Let me start off by saying kudos to Camilo and Adrian for being able to stack teams even in MLSG II, well played son!
    haha, i love you kenneth

LOL

I think SW's team is the best, the only thing is that their bench is not that deep...So ofc Mal, SW, Krikor and Diablo have to bring their "A" game at all times....they are the Miami Heat of MLSG :P

Kron's team looks good on paper and if this where a Sniper Arena tournament then I would say they have a good shot but most of this players are inexperienced in siege so building the base is going to be done by Freeze and Kron only. I can see this team getting Tele raped just based on the inexperience of the Defenders! (a map like Orbital means death to this team)

Nice read prof. Gonna do my own soon.

Now these rankings seem correct.

because your team is #1?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

What Shotman said.

Thread Information