User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ok, as you want, when i make a random sc where it can be seen and leeched easily, dont ask me to remove it, and if you do it ill ban you

already said it in a pm, but anyway, disagree with that bann too ; according to this, i would be allowed to make a leech of scs in the enemy base and whoever removes em gets banned.
    +i removed the exact same sc in the exact same spot, built by another guy (near the ss, there were already 2conts which makes it just leechy) i was just lucky that he isnt such a whiner as you are, luis.

Oh god i cant stop laughing now that sheepy said this.

Ok so lets get this clear and finally people will stop spreading tears:

You CANT remove your teammate's buildings (unless its a leech of containers)

That rule has been applying since long ago and people like Grim have banned for it, so really cant see why the complaints in this one

And btw, you think a sc near the ss is retarded, yet you talking about making them in enemy base, COMMON SENSE PLEASE
    Last edited by Moskva; 07-31-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Poor Judgment on ban . some one is Ban Happy

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post

That rule has been applying since long ago and people like Grim have banned for it, so really cant see why the complaints in this one

And btw, you think a sc near the ss is retarded, yet you talking about making them in enemy base, COMMON SENSE PLEASE
    im only replying because i was basically involved in this, dunno who got banned for similiar stuff earlier.

the example is a bit drastic but its technically the same ; fleece got a log of a removed sc and banned for that, because the rule currently says so (-No Removing Other Player Buildings (2+ only for containers)). that means that my example isnt that off, doesnt say in the rule that "sc's built without common sense can be removed".. and leech is leech, i dont know where to draw the line there.
    needs amendment imo

oh and btw, i dont even know who that koos guy is, so im definitely not crying about it, just think its stupid
    Last edited by Sheepy; 07-31-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post

Where did i say anything about making SC in enemy base?

Wasnt headed to you, or actually anyone, but read Krikor's post
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I know I know, but as you are saying you are not allowed to remove conts (unless if its a leech) and looks like it was a LEECH, thats what im saying

so when i got ban u mean i shouldnt have because what moskva said :You CANT remove your teammate's buildings (unless its a leech of containers). i was in TS and u were there Moskva i said remove your SC cause i cant get in to base .i didnt know if the person was in TS are not but i said it . so i removed it cuase it was infront of enemys door and now evryone knows it's a leech for them .so i removed it .??????????

Thread Information