binding mortarbombing and rocket cannons

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

binding mortarbombing and rocket cannons

so, i was wondering why this is allowed? i thought we took out double gunning and since these two inflict damage arent they considered weapons in a sense? its gay how people can load rockets and build these at the same time.... 8-) also when someone piston jumps and builds one of them they dont scroll and therefore save time on their building allowing them to build through walls in certain places they shouldnt be able to reach.......

Binding of Builds and Weapons is allowed in Siege Ultimate and is not "DOUBLE GUNNING". If you don't know how, read the Siege Ultimate Keybind Guide to find out how. Effective use of tools, weapons, and resources is an essential part of War and of Life itself.
    In the words of a once famous creature, "Try not. Do"

in your response, you just called it a weapon...... so essentially someone is shooting two weapons at the same time, which is double gunning....

Then why the hell would the developer make those commands available thru binds?
    Last edited by Higor; 08-13-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    in your response, you just called it a weapon...... so essentially someone is shooting two weapons at the same time, which is double gunning....
    No, the rockets take time to spawn. And just because it switches to the "build rocket cannon" quickly and back to the previous weapon, it is NOT double gunning. And a Rocket CANNON is NOT a GUN. More than one GUN firing SIMULTANEOUSLY (at the SAME TIME) is 'double gunning'.

Indeed I do agree, however. Perhaps the Rocket Cannon should be limited to only 2 per player be allowed to fire at the same time. Or something like that.

EDIT: you can't Bind the MortarBomb. allegedly...but you can come close.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 08-13-2012 at 09:43 PM.

noo rocket cannoning is fine, its just the ability to bind them. Severed, convict even said he loads rockets while building them..... once they start firing he and them are firing which at that point is double gunning. Anywho lets see what other people think.......

I have to say I'm against this as well, if you don't see that this is the same as multigunning you're oblivious. Sure you are allowed to bind it, but the real problem here is the | Buildit part....

Double gunning you could do it any time right? but you cant make RC and shot core it if dont have 500 ru at least...

Mortar in black river FTW!

the set mode x x is good, you dont take time for build anything... but (although I use) I agree what the build it should be removed, with this command you can attack with bio, ripper, rocket while make RCs, Mortars... is too easy make a massive damage on core or other enemy built on this way

camillo, yes it does take 500 ru but its not hard to get 500 ru in maybe 2 deaths..... personally i dont think there should be a bind to a switch to a build weapon, however, i think binding to actually build the weapon is a lil ridiculous.... hector has the bind so that it brings up the constructor so that he still has to click to build it.... therefore making it impossible to shoot and build at the same time. I think this would be an excellent solution.....

Thread Information