User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism

Yeah he was referring to me, ban him

I only see the ss showing him say the ape word once. More than 3 times maybe should be a 25 match ban. Rules are rules i know but sometimes they are slightly broken just for a little fun, like boosting out of the supplier, i do that sometimes loading a 6 pack of rox and aiming at the supplier but just like once. You complain alot, what if somebody complained about your behaviour almost everytime your in the server your swearing or either raging at someone.

Lol I don't think the word "ape" should be taken serious at all... it just sounds stupid, mentally retarded.

More like rules, these are behaviour codes.
    Once is fun, twice is repetitive... you get me.

Now if you see somebody transing in thru a SC... not that it matters once I address this issue.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Higor your sig is creeping me out dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Vatiko// View Post
    I only see the ss showing him say the ape word once. More than 3 times maybe should be a 25 match ban. Rules are rules i know but sometimes they are slightly broken just for a little fun, like boosting out of the supplier, i do that sometimes loading a 6 pack of rox and aiming at the supplier but just like once. You complain alot, what if somebody complained about your behaviour almost everytime your in the server your swearing or either raging at someone.
    I wouldn't give the slightest fuck what they or you have to say? Considering my behavoir has got me banned like twice in the last year I don't know why you're even trying to make it about me.

It sounds like you're saying it's ok to break the rules once in a while, but I should be frowned upon for posting report/complaint's a lot; If it really bothers you don't click my threads.

It's a 17+ Mature game, if you people have problems with my swear words they can go fuck themselves they got a warning when they bought the game, or if they downloaded it for free so they can't really cry they broke the law.

lots of drama going on these days.. makes the forums a lot more interesting lol

k Neff when I be owning your ass and calling you a gay tarded noob don't come crying in the fucking forums faggot . Learn who to fuck with and who not to fuck with get me bro?

What the fuck? Do you have any mental illnesses I should know about before continuing conversation with you?

Are you even aware I posted about Racism?

I don't know why you're giving me shit and making it about attitude and profanity which isn't against the rules nor I was I asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    I wouldn't give the slightest fuck what they or you have to say?
    I'm also confused as to why you took the above statement as a challenge and threatened me with exactly what I don't care about?

I really wish you could see how stupid you look.
    Last edited by Neff; 08-21-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    Thank you for actually finding this word offensive (at least in the server [idk your views]), and having the idea it's bannable. (No sarcasm, I'm serious.)
    Problem is, admins say this all the time so he won't get banned.

Thread Information