CTF-'Z-HighDroRENOVATED

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CTF-'Z-HighDroRENOVATED

My renovated version of hydro. its not done yet because i need to add more things to it, more player starts, etc. and put in a little BT .

hmmm.... I would say if you change the title... change the layout.. different passages, mabye open up the roof and make a super booster come out of the Vents the lead to the middle.. this vent or at least do SOMETHING.. and I like the 'little BT' idea.

very cool idea thanks severed

here we go... put out the roofs so u can see the sky, made more room outside for boosters,etc. and a new little hallway.

And this mover keeps coming up, even tho i deleted it, took out all lift exits, centers, and anything related to the mover

Hmm... Super Boosters won't reach that far from where I had originally said.....Hmmm...Swinging Pendulum's in the middle that swing side to side (left to right) and will knock you off the bridge and block shots...
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 08-22-2012 at 09:06 PM.

well sorry severed :/ i already created the zip and uploaded it. just finished putting in the details

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?xqea4oyflozel0a

Zac, you need to play more Siege and understand more of the tactics and strategies before you can produce a 'good' siege map. This map is WAY too open and basically just a 'chopped up' Hydro. RENOVATED means IMPROVED... there are no improvements here.

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    Zac, you need to play more Siege and understand more of the tactics and strategies before you can produce a 'good' siege map. This map is WAY too open and basically just a 'chopped up' Hydro. RENOVATED means IMPROVED... there are no improvements here.
    i wasnt going to say anything but dam this an open ass map. You could shoot all the way across the map in the 3 hallways. Leave hydro as it is.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    YES HE NEEDS

zac, you are really amazing on ued, you can creat all you imagine HIUASEH

if you know more about siege i have sure you gonna make only epic siege maps!
    man why do you dont let me try upgrade/edit/siege your maps?? really, you dont need put my name as author, i just want new good maps, nobody needs know if i have worked or not in some map your =)

never got the introduction of a tutorial before...

Thread Information