Combo still Down - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    plz restore the server i really wanna play :c

go play in the uk server . thats instagib .

Quote Originally Posted by engendro4 View Post
    go play in the uk server . thats instagib .
    Hey engendro. UK is vastly different than comboinsta server. For some reason if your ping is above lets say 60 you cant hit what your cross-hair is on. You have to instead aim where the person will be in like 20ms. Averaging this 20ms is hard especially since you have to consider varying distances from you.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    Hey engendro. UK is vastly different than comboinsta server. For some reason if your ping is above lets say 60 you cant hit what your cross-hair is on. You have to instead aim where the person will be in like 20ms. Averaging this 20ms is hard especially since you have to consider varying distances from you.
    That's how real aiming is. Getting used to comboinsta too much will actually make your aiming worst when playing on normal insta and normal weps servers without zp. The only problem with the uk instagib server is that there is only one running and 90% of the time it's always full.

Hi monkey you are right , is a bit more dificult , specially for us i got a 250 ping in that server and, instagib is totaly diferent, but most of the time , i have played like 9 hours in that server and i have a better average than when i used to play in the combo server, because as everyone, you dont get killed so quickly because there is less spawnkilling, so for player that has a real better aimming thats a good place. for me i think i have almost almost the same average in both servers i mean i can frag 130 in combo , in the short time i have playin in uk server i can frag the same.

--- Updated ---

fi they could just put the primary fire of the combogib, that will be like instagib but faster, and another thing is i forgot to write to monkey is that in uk server the moves are faster than combo server, that another point.

--- Updated ---

unreal://108.166.186.85:7777 if you miss some combo gib thats my server, you guys can go there sometime , but dont play so hard there specially you deepack you are a beast , lol just kidding m you can go and share with us there sometimes.

You are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    That's how real aiming is. Getting used to comboinsta too much will actually make your aiming worst when playing on normal insta and normal weps servers without zp. The only problem with the uk instagib server is that there is only one running and 90% of the time it's always full.
    You are right deepack. I got too accustomed to the combo server. Now that I've been playing rockets lg, bf3, and uk insta, I have become awkward on the combogib. I need to regain my composure. Earlier today nos*Obs and some random guy called whiteout wrecked me. I'm assuming whiteout is dawn, but I could be wrong. Anyhow I need a teammate like Krippler if I want to stand a chance against the likes of Ripjaws+dawn. They just dont fucking miss. And they know the spawns really well.

monkey gotta drink sum beer and smoke sum w33d it'll help your aim too
    Last edited by Deepack; 08-28-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Thread Information