kicked a trolls ass :) - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    lol D'AWG screw the trolls, we're having fun

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    lol D'AWG screw the trolls, we're having fun
    I sto u je ime od Bog si?
    WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE YOU? -.-

Moko, why are you getting yourself entangled in this argument, first of all your shit at UT in general, just saying. Second of all I've been watching your posts, all you do is whine on other peoples topics and try to fit yourself where you don't belong.

Also Moko, I've been reading your posts and observing the way you act, I hate to break it to you but I think your actually a guy pretending to be a girl. You've been in this community for how long? and you haven't provided a picture, proof to your picture, a facebook, or even spoken on teamspeak. Granted all these things are not a must im just pointing the obvious out, so dont be offended. But there was a recent case of a player named BLS Melissa who had played for years and pretended to be a girl, but it was actually a guy. And it was just so sad he had to quit ut. This is the internet, and idc if all of you hate on me for saying this, but moko if you aint got proof your a girl, im just not gonna consider you a girl on here. Sorry. You all can go ahead and belive she is a girl if you want, its up to you, no offense moko, but this is internet. and i dont see why you cant offer some proof or reassurance. All the other girls that play this game have confirmed facebooks, mobile phones, and also speak on teamspeak.

moko boko tryin to be undercover son?
    Last edited by Deepack; 08-29-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Based on what you say, I cant tell you're a MAN either by the way you judge a GIRL
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

That doesnt make sense, because ive already spoken on teamspeak, and 3 players that play on ut have met me in person.

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Moko, why are you getting yourself entangled in this argument, first of all your shit at UT in general, just saying. Second of all I've been watching your posts, all you do is whine on other peoples topics and try to fit yourself where you don't belong.

Also Moko, I've been reading your posts and observing the way you act, I hate to break it to you but I think your actually a guy pretending to be a girl. You've been in this community for how long? and you haven't provided a picture, proof to your picture, a facebook, or even spoken on teamspeak. Granted all these things are not a must im just pointing the obvious out, so dont be offended. But there was a recent case of a player named BLS Melissa who had played for years and pretended to be a girl, but it was actually a guy. And it was just so sad he had to quit ut. This is the internet, and idc if all of you hate on me for saying this, but moko if you aint got proof your a girl, im just not gonna consider you a girl on here. Sorry. You all can go ahead and belive she is a girl if you want, its up to you, no offense moko, but this is internet. and i dont see why you cant offer some proof or reassurance. All the other girls that play this game have confirmed facebooks, mobile phones, and also speak on teamspeak.
    Well, I've personally heard her voice, and can verify that IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, and you should focus on things that really matter, instead of making comments about things you know NOTHING about. It's not a case of offending it's a case of just speaking to hear your self talk. Why don't you read your post thru again and try to identify the points in it that are 'useful' and accurate.

BTW...I'd walk softly because it's not me should be weary of ...it's yourself.

Just needed a conformation, because people on here have told me that moko, has never spoken on teamspeak before. Severed you should be more calm, and take your anger out elsewhere, this is UT99 its a game, dont ever disrespect players better than you, or server admins that pay for the server. Again i said calmly if you have anything to prove to me, challenge me in the arena. Your an old man why are you arguing with me with everything i do? I can school you in basically anything in life and in game.

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Just needed a conformation, because people on here have told me that moko, has never spoken on teamspeak before. Severed you should be more calm, and take your anger out elsewhere, this is UT99 its a game, dont ever disrespect players better than you, or server admins that pay for the server. Again i said calmly if you have anything to prove to me, challenge me in the arena. Your an old man why are you arguing with me with everything i do? I can school you in basically anything in life and in game.
    Because, you keep proving the point. You ask me why I am 'challenging' you? I am not. You are insulting people and making statements that are rude, self centered, and ignorant. case in point.
    Your an old man why are you arguing with me with everything i do? I can school you in basically anything in life and in game.
    This is what we OLD people call an ignorant and self centered statement. AKA (< means also known as for the un-intelligent) an INSULT. so here is YET ANOTHER infraction for this kind of behavior. When are you gonna figure it out... STOP attacking other people with words like this because they will only bring you PROBLEMS in the GAME and in LIFE... so school that.

If , due to her movements, posts, works, arts, u concluded that she's a man, then i'm sorry dude but u need some help.
    Stop hating, mind your own business there (no insult)

<3 to MOCKBA but that won't help that ape to win the championship cuz LOKOMOTIV is getting that 8)
    Last edited by terminator; 08-29-2012 at 05:35 AM.

Thread Information