Not begging for a ban just saying...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Not begging for a ban just saying...

I'm just asking that ACF takes warnings seriously because I don't want to have to worry about him stalking me.
    He pmed me in the pug server and also bothered me in my room.
    I'm not saying this to be a cry baby since I have him blocked in TS (can't see text or hear him [I will only unmute in pugs that he's on my team]) and can block him in the pug server for the PMs every time I enter it and IRC with mIRC...But I don't want to have to go through all the trouble of doing that.

When he PMed me I told Diablo and he warned him...To which ACF started talking all macho like he owns and later on in MLSG he tells us (if I'm understanding right) he needs his mother to not be home to use the mic but I digress...

Anyways..

Here's SS:

^ rofl....

Anddd..

Personal appeal:

ACF, my dear sir.
    With all due respect (and it is due you are still a person), please leave me alone; I've never done a thing to you, I've never told you off, I've never told you anything personal like you're a useless human being and yet, you start trash talking me, and insulting my very person-hood.
    Talk about my skills, I don't care, talk about how dumb I am in your eyes..Pffft I'll live, even attack my gender cause you're bored...Gah you look like a fool I laugh at it...Stalk me with it, Nononononono my dear sir I don't play that game, I'm so sorry.
    If you keep it up I will block you, and if you even think about bothering me in servers I will ask for you to be warned and if you keep it up, the admins will most-likely cause you to be banned.

Again I ask: P.L.E.A.S.E - L.e.a.v.e - M.e. -A.L.O.N.E.!

*Insert English Accent Here*

Thank you very much!

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

Wow what's your problem. Your fretting over nothing. This all happened so long ago. Like a few days ago, why are you reporting it now. Also I was talking on the mlsg pug, silverwind knows I have a mic, but I stopped talking after cause my mom came home.

--- Updated ---

Please grow up moko, I mean ask sovvie an everyone else how I treat them, I never talk shit to anyone unless they do something stupid or talk shit first. Sovvie knows how I act like a real gentlemen towards her. Cause she's a great person. The reason I attacks you was because you came to my threads and started saying things towards me which was none of your business so I did the same. Also I don't believe you are a girl that's my opinion, so learn to live with it. Girls don't act like how you act, that's how I know these things. So leave me alone an stop causing drama.

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Wow what's your problem. Your fretting over nothing. This all happened so long ago. Like a few days ago, why are you reporting it now. Also I was talking on the mlsg pug, silverwind knows I have a mic, but I stopped talking after cause my mom came home.
    Bullshit, there is another thread annoying her again in the mugs thread, so really stop it, even I'm getting annoyed.
    You told me a few months ago that you were only doing all of this to troll ppl, but it is getting old already so start acting as someone your age, it's just riddiculous. Now for all leave Moko alone, she is too nice to be annoyed and stalk by the sort of person you are. kthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by CrashingCami View Post
    Bullshit, there is another thread annoying her again in the mugs thread, so really stop it, even I'm getting annoyed.
    You told me a few months ago that you were only doing all of this to troll ppl, but it is getting old already so start acting as someone your age, it's just riddiculous. Now for all leave Moko alone, she is too nice to be annoyed and stalk by the sort of person you are. kthxbye
    See you are doing the exact thing moko is doing, mind your own business. I talk to you on chat nicely stop being a suck up. And I barely talk to moko or say shit to get so calm down boss man.

Instead of arguing with you, I'll let your actions speak for themselves.
    And I can live with your convoluted thinking about me being a boy, just keep it to yourself I and almost every1 else doesn't want to hear it and you just make a fool out of your self, for you own sake really keep it to yourself.
    Thank you, have a nice day, God bless you.

P.S:
    See you are doing the exact thing moko is doing, mind your own business. I talk to you on chat nicely stop being a suck up. And I barely talk to moko or say shit to get so calm down boss man.
    Cami is a girl too, in case you didn't know.

ACF just stfu really. Stop fucking saying your better than everyone, stop trying to start drama in the forums. You are just trying to get attention. Admins have banned you twice already because of your attitude i bet next time it might be perma from irc, forums and servers. So just shut it and admit it your are doing these things to moko and apologize to her. You just want to start another melissa story.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    ACF just stfu really. Stop fucking saying your better than everyone, stop trying to start drama in the forums. You are just trying to get attention. Admins have banned you twice already because of your attitude i bet next time it might be perma from irc, forums and servers. So just shut it and admit it your are doing these things to moko and apologize to her. You just want to start another melissa story.
    Depends on who he ticks off, cause YDT was a troll x 6000 and he wasn't banned from Irc (that I know of), and he had racist binds and everything (in server)...So yeah, basically depends on who he angers.

--- Updated ---

Please grow up moko, I mean ask sovvie an everyone else how I treat them, I never talk shit to anyone unless they do something stupid or talk shit first. Sovvie knows how I act like a real gentlemen towards her. Cause she's a great person. The reason I attacks you was because you came to my threads and started saying things towards me which was none of your business so I did the same. Also I don't believe you are a girl that's my opinion, so learn to live with it. Girls don't act like how you act, that's how I know these things. So leave me alone an stop causing drama.
    Perhaps I have made an err in judgement repealing this ban... CLEARLY he is unaware of his own actions. He continues to DENY his own words (sometime's even in the SAME POST). Case in point.

I never talk shit to anyone unless they do something stupid or talk shit first.
    Here, you are ADMITTING the you do something stupid and talk shit.

The reason I attacks you was because you came to my threads and started saying things towards me which was none of your business so I did the same.
    Here, you are ADMITTING that you were attacking her, yet...

I don't believe you are a girl that's my opinion, so learn to live with it.
    We do not IMPOSE our opinions on other people, we SHARE them.. Moko doesn't need to learn anything from you... and your behavior is starting to border on the psychotic. I'd tell you to see a doctor, but you probably already are.

Could you possibly IDENTIFY EXACTLY which thread and WHAT post it was that she SUPPOSEDLY came into and started talking shit in. Here is a list of EVERY POST you have ever made. http://www.unrealkillers.com/search....st&showposts=1

Click that link and take a good long look at what YOU have been saying, while you still can.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 09-03-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Trolls gonna troll.
    I don't know why you take so much offense to this Moko?
    Just ignore him, it's really that easy. No need to make a big scene about it posting for him to get banned and watched etc. Take care of it yourself.
    You block me and hector all the time for the stupidest things, so why not just block him? All the things you said seem to work fine.
    It's not like he's going to find your address and come rape you. Calm down. It's just an internet interaction.

This always happens to you, because you always blow it out of proportion.
    Just ignore him and stop asking for other people's help. Your a big girl now, handle him yourself.

Krons right, just grow up. Your a big girl, im not in any way stalking you or insulting you, i just think your a guy, so thats that. If you plan to ignore me go ahead because i don't care. Notice its the same people hating on me, moko and severed, all other admins are saying squat diddly, because they don't care you guys are taking this too seriously 90% of the admins are laughing their asses off i know it. You guys are being immature, my name is assclownfaggot for a reason aka ACF if im troubling anyone in anyway, please don't take it to heart. I'm actually a nice guy, when i play in the servers i don't even bother anyone. This is the forums if you dont like what i have to say dont read it yeh?

Thread Information