User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I remember the time when the people used to bother me, everyone tolds u to ignore them and they will stop, but thats b*****t, u can just not care at all about what they tell, but then a part of u dies, trust me, so dont tell her to do that, u should do that u said u were going to do, and btw revenge is sweet like candy but candy is bad (not the best methaphor)

Whenever you go out with friends, as her to come along, intruce ur friends to her and tell them to stop picking on her, i mean its her problem whatever she wears or if she likes Teletubbies they dont need to care.

Also tell her to be herself and not to pay too much attention to it, i was the Lonely wolf during my last years in High school, that was because i failed in my past school and i had to change to another shitty one.. I just studied there, no friends and shit, and here i am, doing good in college talking with everyone and happy , also bothering ppl in-game :P
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Quote Originally Posted by lercs12 View Post
    I remember the time when the people used to bother me, everyone tolds u to ignore them and they will stop, but thats b*****t, u can just not care at all about what they tell, but then a part of u dies, trust me, so dont tell her to do that, u should do that u said u were going to do, and btw revenge is sweet like candy but candy is bad (not the best methaphor)
    That might explain why I lack so much emotion, I must have been dead for a looonng time... I used to catch hell from pricks at school for not fitting in basically and became even more anti-social than what I already was. I was also doing horribly in school up until I FINALLY graduated from high school and have actually gone at it with my parents non stop which further perpetuated me not being able to get anything done... Then my sister was caught up in the wrong crowd for awhile and I ended up getting jumped (almost killed one of the attackers too, and had another one sent to jail) because of it. Damn. No wonder sitting by myself for the last two years of high school didn't bother me, even sadder is that the closest thing I have to "friends" at the moment is whoever I run into online or at my job, I don't even hang out with anybody. Oh well, I'm still breathing.
    Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 03-08-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Well an eye for an eye? This is not war here though. It depends on what situation to use this revenge. I don't believe in revenging for death. So instead of an eye were just loosing in on embarrassment. And if they keep poking your eye you might as well stab theirs so they'll stop it. Revenge number one is the NOW. And revenge number two is the sabotage later one. You should go with the its happening now though while your angry. And ignoring is what weak people do. They wont stop if you ignore them. If they call you a fag call them a fatfuck asshole? It can be called standing up for yourself too, and if a situation is small you shouldn't use revenge. You gotta punch back you don't want to be a weak person and keep taking it? People who do that make me so mad just watching. I even tell them to stand up for themselves but they never listen..
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

I agree 100% with what sakura just said above me. Im diffrent the the average teenage guy but do i let it bother me? No. Sure people have bullyed me all my life back in middle school i didnt do shit bout it but whenever somebody starts talking shit to me now i talk shit right back and i dont care if i get sent down to the office atleast i was standing up for myself. Sakura tell your freind to belive in herself be who she wants to be and dont let anybody get her down. Trust me as soon as i relizead that I have been alot better off

i didnt read everything but i just wanna say this.

dont be nice to her just to be nice. just be honest and if theres a friendship in it then let her into your life/group.

you have to be careful with revenge, it doesn't makes u better that the people you want to take revenge from

u dont want to be like them...... do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Stricklin View Post
    That might explain why I lack so much emotion, I must have been dead for a looonng time... I used to catch hell from pricks at school for not fitting in basically and became even more anti-social than what I already was. I was also doing horribly in school up until I FINALLY graduated from high school and have actually gone at it with my parents non stop which further perpetuated me not being able to get anything done... Then my sister was caught up in the wrong crowd for awhile and I ended up getting jumped (almost killed one of the attackers too, and had another one sent to jail) because of it. Damn. No wonder sitting by myself for the last two years of high school didn't bother me, even sadder is that the closest thing I have to "friends" at the moment is whoever I run into online or at my job, I don't even hang out with anybody. Oh well, I'm still breathing.
    Funny that you say that, funny story, I gamed my whole life really i've been known threw my possy at school the big gamer and what not. I would be what you lil nerds call the " Kool Kats " of the school, who " always think their better then every one else and act all tuff " From my point of view, the hatrige nerds or wtv gangs give to these " kool people " is nothing but stupitidy, no body is the same in this world and I have a few computer geeks that are pretty nice at school, and wanna talk about getting jumped ( not raicist in the following phrase ) 3 black guy jumped me, I got my fist on 2 of them but one brung out a knife, glad I joined the football team cause I ran like a bitch good thing I got away from them, Talk about adrenaline .. but all in all, if your friends like you, they would respect that your making kool friends and well if that chicky is nice and stuff, hang out with her, don't need to bring her in your gang, just make other friends !

You posting that reminded me of the time where I became THE hardest trainer to face off against in Pokemon Gold/Silver (I also had a roster for time machine matches too) in elementary school. I essentially became the silent bad ass that Trainer Red was and took on a bunch of loud mouthed "cool" kids/douchebags that knew how to dupe rare candy. Their precious lvl 100 Typhlosions could never defeat my Meganium once I got him to lvl 80. These were the same crowd (one of these fuckers actually flipped me in a fight about a week earlier and made me land on some ice, still remember that shit) that liked to pick on me and all hell broke loose at the end of a battle when I started trash talking them. (un)Fortunately the few friends I had at the time split it up before it turned into a brawl on the playground. I consider myself to be somewhat of a nice guy, but I didn't just one day up and decide to become anti-social, the world kinda did that to me.
    Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 03-08-2011 at 04:49 PM.

wow....

Thread Information