User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I used to be the weird and naughtist kid in school and at the Chrisitan daycare. I'd bite myself in the corner and start hissing at people and screaming at them. Then I got other kids to do it and we were a full force. And I hid under my desk in kindergarden and my morals sucked shit lol. Then one day I got mature o.o . When I went to the YMCA the kids were 2 times worse them me. Then I started to hate it. I got teased for liking power rangers and i was a girl. Then it moved on to code lyoko and teen titans. Now its Naruto -.- . My mom says that lol. I dressed up as a power ranger K-4 grade. And now people wear power ranger shirts to school? Weird right? I got teased in K-5 and some of 6. I was "different" then all the other girls. But fuck I brought their shit back too lol. Same two sisters would pick on me. I started swearing in second grade.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Stricklin View Post
    You posting that reminded me of the time where I became THE hardest trainer to face off against in Pokemon Gold/Silver (I also had a roster for time machine matches too) in elementary school. I essentially became the silent bad ass that Trainer Red was and took on a bunch of loud mouthed "cool" kids/douchebags that knew how to dupe rare candy. Their precious lvl 100 Typhlosions could never defeat my Meganium once I got him to lvl 80. These were the same crowd (one of these fuckers actually flipped me in a fight about a week earlier and made me land on some ice, still remember that shit) that liked to pick on me and all hell broke loose at the end of a battle when I started trash talking them. (un)Fortunately the few friends I had at the time split it up before it turned into a brawl on the playground. I consider myself to be somewhat of a nice guy, but I didn't just one day up and decide to become anti-social, the world kinda did that to me.
    You don't have to be antisocial. If you don't like it try to change it. Being alone all the time isn't too fun and you feel so not loved. I have a limit on me before I get sick of people. I need my time alone to but try not to go the all alone route. Hey if you go to college make some friends, and I know you have a job I think? Student loans are out there too. Its worth it because its the rest of your life and u gotta decide what to do with it. Im gonna get my college credits early in 11 grade. Im gonna go to a special school where they teach architecture. I hope I like it. Second decision is a program making hacking person :l seriously lol
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Thread Information