Fleecey and her admin - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    Flecey im kill him when he down just front of our core hi cant hit... but im gona trusth u, maybe was a fail for u, but im think rest comments are piece of shit, special moskva and anthrax U are a mother fuckers stupids comments. Oh thanks because that nuke was mine flecey =)... Moskva no me digas que ya te estas volviendo igual de tarado a algunas personas.?

--- Updated ---

Oh and im see when he was bosting on bridges he tray to help them to go more fast, and im losse that game anyway, dikhan was in the other corner but im think, that was a bad action for fleace or just a mystake dont care now, the problem here is... everytime someone post some mystake or some fault about uk everyone call him retard or put stupids pictures on a seriusly post... u. u

what do u feel if u not are uk and received such treatment? That is why im only respect some uk's members, only those who are human beings
    'Flecey, i'm used way to much, gonna, trusth, flecey, tray, losse, fleace, mystake, seriusly, recieved, and I can go on about your improper sentences as well. Still I don't get why you guys use 'i'm' instead of 'I' which is much easier.

Anthrax no me preocupa, es un niño que siempre postea estupideces en todos los temas, ADEMAS NO LO CONOZCO

LOL

Thread Information