User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Balancer

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Then what to do ??? Love that Balancer ??? LoooL
    doesnt make a diff to rage or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    ^

Why not kick the people that most recently joined with a message telling them to rejoin?

I find it funny that you don't do anything to help it yet you'll threaten to ban people for trying to do !T who also happen to be the minority as the stacked players don't have a problem with it.
    1. I explained for you in the server, i couldn't moved them anymore, didn't work and all people that rejoin the server or went in to the server got forced to play in the team that had most players. Me and Higor tried moving people, but it didn't work. Pay attention next time what I was saying in the server.

2. I said don't balance teams in 4 way because it will not work, it do work at the beginning when there is 4 teams or 3 teams (depending on how many people are playing) but when you balance in the end when there is only 2 teams left, most of them will get moved to the other team with most players.. if you keep balancing like some people did, they get moved even more. Thats why you team or the green team got lower players. I even explained that for everyone in the server that they shouldn't balance if they wanna keep some players green, it wont work to balance. I didn't ban anyone though on this, I kicked 3 people by a message saying that can't balance because it will fuck it up even more.

I'm not sure if balance in 4 way is allowed anymore or not, when it comes to new siege.. it always been a rule not to balance, but like i said, in the beginning it always work but not in the end.

Hope that will explain more for you what I tried to say in the server, but you were too buys blaming and cursing at the balancer.

There's a way around this balancer, just disconnect and go to player setup, change to the color that has the least players and reconnect. But I don't think the public legends will know how to do this (or care for that matter).

Well the team balancer that is broken will hopefull be fixed soon and won't have this issue...

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    There's a way around this balancer, just disconnect and go to player setup, change to the color that has the least players and reconnect. But I don't think the public legends will know how to do this (or care for that matter).
    I've done that to try and help, I'm sure the public players are capable of it but they just seem to laugh and enjoy it when the teams get like that.

Quote Originally Posted by fleecey|uK| View Post
    1. I explained for you in the server,
    Sorry, as I asked you in the server I was lagging in spec and everything froze.

Edit: Just came into a game in which it did it again.
    Last edited by Neff; 10-07-2012 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

I like the old balancer

Thread Information