Can anyone please explain me about sup spam in brief.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Can anyone please explain me about sup spam in brief.

I have been playing siege for a while but after having a short conversation, I think I'm still a nub player.

But just a short request for explaining me about sup spam. Because this pro player Dr.GoS says: if a person standing on sup shoots opponent then it doesn't count as sup spam. And I can't able to realize that (even if opponent starts shooting player standing on sup and that same player standing on sup shoots opponent for defending himself then also it will void sup spam rule?) OR whatever I have so many confusion regarding this after that conversation so please if anyone can do me a favor of explaining sup spam in deep please.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	2722

Sorry for bad english.. :P
    Last edited by Yash; 12-04-2015 at 08:04 AM.

The rule is simple: an opponent can shot at the enemy sup ONE time when he is in the enemy base, no matter who stands in the sup. If he shoots more than once at the sup it's considered sup spam. Sniping people more than once who stand in the sup is also considered sup spam. Same accounts for placing rockets or mines on the sup.

anna spamed me whole match and he abused me this. u can ask COD|Kush as he was in my team and spectators that i dont remember and lucky i didnt have installed demo manager because just upgraded my storage so...

As discussed in chat a couple minutes ago I'll have an eye on ANA. If he keeps doing it I will find out and take care of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yash View Post
    Because this pro player Dr.GoS
    Think this thread needs to be moved to the Jokes and Humour section.

i think he should get ready for a long vacation.

my opinion is. he knows the rules perfectly hes just abusing them when no admin/mod is around how ironic.

I hate AnA as much as others but when someone is shooting you from supplier isn't it normal to shoot back ? Let's say that I'm fighting with someone in my base and I run back to sup .He isn't allowed to shoot me in sup because he already did it once in that life while I can shoot him from sup to death ? I call that bs.

AnA got so much reports and bans over the years im surprised how he isn't permabanned yet. If you banned him for 10 years he would still come back and start camping off the face tower lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    I hate AnA as much as others but when someone is shooting you from supplier isn't it normal to shoot back ? Let's say that I'm fighting with someone in my base and I run back to sup .He isn't allowed to shoot me in sup because he already did it once in that life while I can shoot him from sup to death ? I call that bs.
    You got it a little wrong, it isn't once in their time before getting fragged. The rule is more you can run past the sup and fire a single shot of anything, full bio, 6 pack etc. but you cannot fire into the sup again for at least a few minutes. If you are being shot from the supplier then you are clearly too close, there is absolutely no reason at all to continue to kill those in the supplier.

If you are a player retreating to the sup then you are not a problem for them, those who are full ammo becomes their next target. They will switch targets and will most likely be dead before you have got ammo and health again.

So your example is just a theory as that situation arising would be extremely rare.

Ana I have seen many times snipe the supplier and is likely to get a very long vacation as he is no longer new to the rules, especially as he has been banned multiple times for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    Well jigsaw! He exactly did same thing with me. and I was like to rage quit either. I can't even move to sup and take any weapon. And I could clearly say that he spamed the sup whole match from the beginning. I wish I could have recorded it but just formatted m PC.

--- Updated ---

And I don't really want anyone to be banned frankly.. but they make me to. I just wanna have fun. I don't care about losing or winning (especially when I'm in good mood. ). I just wanna have fun also pug is not a tournament for yet, its only fun but I do respect others.

Thread Information