Can I get some admin help from the uk guys? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I only asked for a few admin tips. No problems. I'm new at this server stuff but I learn fast. I'll get it working.

Thanks

For what you described, I've guided you best I can. Let me know if you have any other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    For what you described, I've guided you best I can. Let me know if you have any other issues.
    Thanks Scar. Still working out a few bugs.

It's hard to get these MLUT CTF types to change their ways if they don't know what mod it is. I figured if I shoved this down their throats they might actually enjoy it. The end result I'm trying here is to get the 2 communities together and possibly liven UT up a bit.

Once they try it I think they may actually like it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Right now my problems are with some bad maps converting to CTF or knocking the server down because they don't work. I'm going thru everything and deleting all the bugged maps. Hopefully I'll be up soon.

The real test will be when the server is full....if it ever gets there 8)

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lercs12 View Post
    Give some permissions plz, i dont like that the games just dont start, to practice
    lercs if you ask someone who has permissions to take tournament mode off and lock the server they will do it i suggest you do that

baybe, after telling me that the pug is only for practice and stupid things..... again

My server is up and ready if anyone wants to give it a try. It's basically for noobs like me to learn on. There are no rules about camping. But cheating and multigunning will get a ban.

If any of the uk guys, or anyone else would like to try it out and give me suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Even if you just tell me how you ping to it. Thx 8)

Toolys MLUT Siege server 68.232.181.22:7777

Are u there right now? I think i´ll give it I try now

Hey guys. Seems like all is working now but still a few glitches. Do I need to use Pure? Every time I load it I cant get RU and/or my constructor doesn't show.

I am also getting kicked from the server for certain different files. So far I have been kicked for botpack.u, render.dll and engine.dll

I am clueless as to why because all my files are from the original disk. I recently bought all new computer parts and have a new XP install but I just moved my UT directory from my old computer to my new one.

What gives?

Thx for any help guys 8)

ps......................dunno if it's from the new computer or from the new SiegeXtremeLiteRC2 mod I put on today. It only started happening today with the server kicks.

I'm not sure why it kicks you....I do know that Pure is not compatible with siege and as such should not be used. Post some server logs of kicks and I'll look it over.

Thx for the replay SF. It seems to have stopped now that I got mapvote working. Server is stable and working well. Empty, but that's cause those MLUT nubs wont try it out. Too damn lazy. Takes 30 minutes or less to learn the menu.

I need to find key binds for menu options and write them all down. I think they might play then 8)

Thread Information