User Tag List

Thread: FUCKSAKE

FUCKSAKE

Short of it: Osyris, Neff spawn laming for good chunks of the game. But the real prize happens when a player aliasing as "Will," "Goku," and "Stunt" begins removing containers on both teams. The game ended when, after somehow evading an admin's attempts to ban him, he removed every last one of red's containers. I'm inclined to believe that this player's name begins with a "dik" and ends in "han," but innocent until proven guilty, I guess.

Here's a link to the demo:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t9sfll
    Last edited by Scourge; 11-12-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Thread with screens and other info here:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/dik...ng-conts-3123/

The way I see it cutting off enemy supplies is by defintion Siege,

That said, I know people get in trouble for doing it excessively so I was shooting rockets at the supplier once (maybe twice) a death and then going for the containers/tele's; got one tele the secound it was built. I was shooting people running around away from the supplier; although many only had enforcers - the way I see it if they're shooting at people after they die and not going for the supplier they're asking for it. Not gonna lie though, I did get a couple supplier snipes in that I couldn't resist, but not even a fraction of what Osyris did.

Edit: Watching myself in the demo

Observations:

34:22 remaining - [R]*Black|ShooT* kills me with a single rocket out of a rocket pack from across the bridge.
    30:20 - Nuke blows all of blue and appears as if I'm lamming, shot a single a rocket pack as I die.
    27:46 - I hs a person just standing in a spawnpoint not moving - free kill.
    26:48-26:36 - Single rocket pack fired at supplier, 4 blue players clearly shooting at me while I'm shooting at them.
    23:10 - Killing spree - appears as if laming
    28:46 - Couple of supplier snipes.
    28:42 - Zp glitch double shock shot - got scourge.
    25:37 - Successful double nuke.

Stunt comes in removing shit again and again and again and I just start fucking around/defending as our base keeps getting removed.

Edit: Just saw at the end that you told me you "wouldn't post this if I could get .SeVered.II," I wasn't aware until this post that you were trying to get me in troubles. =/

There were two instances I could find lasting secounds in which it appears I was lamming, the rest was me sniping at blue players sniping at me, hope this helps.
    Last edited by Neff; 11-12-2012 at 05:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    The way I see it cutting off enemy supplies is by defintion Siege,

That said, I know people get in trouble for doing it excessively so I was shooting rockets at the supplier once (maybe twice) a death and then going for the containers/tele's; got one tele the secound it was built. I was shooting people running around away from the supplier; although many only had enforcers - the way I see it if they're shooting at people after they die and not going for the supplier they're asking for it. Not gonna lie though, I did get a couple supplier snipes in that I couldn't resist, but not even a fraction of what Osyris did.

Edit: Watching myself in the demo

Observations:

34:22 remaining - [R]*Black|ShooT* kills me with a single rocket out of a rocket pack from across the bridge.
    30:20 - Nuke blows all of blue and appears as if I'm lamming, shot a single a rocket pack as I die.
    27:46 - I hs a person just standing in a spawnpoint not moving - free kill.
    26:48-26:36 - Single rocket pack fired at supplier, 4 blue players clearly shooting at me while I'm shooting at them.
    23:10 - Killing spree - appears as if laming
    28:46 - Couple of supplier snipes.
    28:42 - Zp glitch double shock shot - got scourge.
    25:37 - Successful double nuke.

Stunt comes in removing shit again and again and again and I just start fucking around/defending as our base keeps getting removed.

Edit: Just saw at the end that you told me you "wouldn't post this if I could get .SeVered.II," I wasn't aware until this post that you were trying to get me in troubles. =/

There were two instances I could find lasting secounds in which it appears I was lamming, the rest was me sniping at blue players sniping at me, hope this helps.
    I'm a dick pretty frequently, but in this I'm really not trying to be a dick. It's incredibly frustrating when your head pops off less than five seconds after you supply up.

Thread Information