NEW SIEGE STUFFS

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb NEW SIEGE STUFFS

Hello Siege community!

I have spent a lot of time reviewing the current siege and being a coder I decided to make some new siege stuff for your approval. Please take a look into my ideas and let me know what you think! With any luck and your support we should be able to get them uploaded to the server! I am quite happy to tweak these new additions to |uK|'s specifications.

Teleport Active Display
    - Video links:
    youtube.com/watch?v=z7E9bpSDaSc&feature=plcp
    youtube.com/watch?v=wa2ICNEeoNA&feature=context-cha

Mini Nuke
    - Video link: youtube.com/watch?v=zurR0WJiBZE&feature=plcp
    - Damage strength and radius is half normal nuke.
    - Stuff like price, build time and everything else can be changed. At the moment it is 700 RU and 1 minute build time.
    - Also mini nuke siren can be made however this is most likely to be incorporated with the current nuke siren.

Ventilator and Mini ventilator
    - Ventilator basically either sucks or blows away nukes/rockets/players/anything.
    - I thought it would be a good idea if the mini ventilator is used strictly for rockets which would then blow rocket spam away from supplier?
    - It can also be used exclusively for nukes or whatever is best suitable.
    - Ventilator Video links:
    youtube.com/watch?v=RyrGp1-GiUE&feature=plcp
    youtube.com/watch?v=x2n7ijyOScs&feature=plcp
    - Mini ventilator links:
    youtube.com/watch?v=fzuIkik2oT4&feature=plcp
    - Server admin can set on config or by admin command: Ventilator sucks items or blow away.
    Ventilator can suck or blow away these stuffs when enabled on config: - enemy players
    - Rocket
    - Warhead
    Gas bomb and Gas Mask
    - Video link: youtube.com/watch?v=1xqsUX_hUMo&feature=plcp
    - Gas bomb kills all players (Own team players and enemy players). So when someone builds a gas bomb, a warning message appears such as "GAS BOMB DETECTED! Build gas mask now to survive strike"
    - Gas mask can also protect from poison guardian gas.
    - Gas bomb life time is 30 seconds and can easily be killed like the neutron bomb or emp. Another good thing about the gas bomb and mask idea is it means players must always keep 200RU spare to be able to build a gas mask whenever they need to which introduces a different element into the game which can be further expanded with new ideas.

I'm always thinking of new ideas and have a huge interest for siege and the community as you can see. I just really hope and wish that my talent is recognised and put to good use.

I am more than willing to help develop any other ideas to ultimately make for a siege environment that is always growing.

Please please please look at my videos and feel free to comment. I really want to be a part of the community again and I truly apologise from the bottom of my heart for the mistakes I made in the past, I have definitely learnt from them.

Thank you for your time

I will admit, some of them looks really cool.

LOL its Sector ... hmmm i wonder what SAM is going to say

personally i dont think we need mini nuke but the other ideas looks great.

Sektor your work is always appreciable but tbh i dont like the Gas bomb idea ( Kills your players too)

It's like some innocent noob is going to nuke and he gets died by the gas bomb because he's too new for this shit

These ideas are impressive and I see you have put alot of time and effort into this. I do hope it doesn't go unnoticed.

I for one am very appreciative of what you have done and with a few adjustments here and there these ideas could result in something spectacular.

I really like the mini ventilator idea and I think it should be made exclusively to blow away rocket spam from supplier! And what you said about always having RU spare for the gas mask, very good idea!

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    LOL its Sector ... hmmm i wonder what SAM is going to say
    Yeah, it's sektor. I saw, but however, looks great!

Gas mask sounds good to avoid poison guardian
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Gas mask sounds good to avoid poison guardian
    Yeah that only thing i liked out of all the things he made... Ventilator can be useful when there is sup spam ( but a lot of testing has to be done to get the right radius of where it will suck the rockets in... also can protect core from rocket bombs too if placed right)

I've been thinking, only some of us know how to keybind, which leads to certain individuals having unfair advantages over others so....

I've created something similar to the nexgen window which basically lists all of the key-bindable (if that’s a word lol) things there are in Siege.

It is still under development and will include all of the key-bindable options however this is how it stands at the moment.

If includes stuff like Previous Select which is for allowing previous selection in constructor builder: You can go back a step when flicking through constructor items for building, very handy if you miss something you wanted to build.

Increased Player HUD: Player's above the head some information. (Flame ammo count if have flamethrower or warhead ammo count, RU and health information)

Video link about these ideas:

The Increased Player HUD will be edited so it doesn't look as crowded as it does, but it is good for teammates to see if another team member is carrying a Nuke or Flame or whatever so they can assist them.
    I did also just realise RU count doesn’t need to be there because that can be seen in F1, but as I said this is all easily changeable

Please leave your comments

Thread Information