User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Crsk View Post
    in other words, Siege is telling you "Do not attack without Warhead + Trans, at the moment just stay in the middle getting RU" and i think this is not good for the game, we need more ways to attack the Core than nuke + trans, and giving a great bonus for make mines is not helping
    that is the question...

currently is hard attack the core normaly, but too easy for nuke, using attack itens. SPs, mines, SMs, trans, speed are overpowered. extra RU on mines is an incentive for make more and more mines, is impossible get the core when the enemy base are full of mines, sps let you with 10 hp, everyone start chasing you with pulse and still need stay looking for the floor dodging the mines... mine spam matches the only way is using trans, because you teleport between the mines, sps almost dont get you and are very hard for the enemy shot you.

nodoby think fun a game that the bases are full of mines, maybe only noob that are spamming mines, the games become dull, for both teams

Mines and SM must give 50 RU
    Trans must get a nerf
    Speed must a time limit

i have sure the games will be more fun with these changes

Pffft noobs, reaching the core in maps like Bathrooms has absolutely nothing to do with mines or SP's...
    It's all about the players on both teams.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Pffft noobs, reaching the core in maps like Bathrooms has absolutely nothing to do with mines or SP's...
    EVERYONE that posted here dont agree with this bonus of SM higor FFS man, you are devoloping the siege for improve it for everyone or not?

You cant make the siege on your way, but the will of all @Higor
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 11-24-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Mmm ironic, so yea, is about the players! the razon sometimes i don't like play vs noobs is because when he is just making mines he is too dangerous for me and my team, sometimes he dont know how to dodge but he is too dangerous as the best in his team
    w5ykj

this only happens if one of teams are very weak, or if the player that got the core had luck, is really too easy defend a base with SP's or just making mines

95% of games one team only win for using nukes or teles, because attack the core normally is hard. you need nerf attack itens because everyone know it's a over powered.

but one thing is obvious, this absurd amount of RU that a Mine/SM maker is receiving dont helps to balance attack itens offence, or normal offence. this is only privileging Miners, for they make more and more mines... it's like add more ru for frags, favors only the fraggers

123 is still too much for SM, it always were 50 and nodoby complained
    Mine bonus ru too is very high, it only cost 100 when you make a mine lv3 and a enemy die on it... only 100 ru for prevent a enemy attack or nuke (+600 bonus RU and 1300 + 1400 wasted by enemy)? ... it's only 2 frags kkkk, 2 rocket attacks on enemy SP

SP's hinders much for normal attacks, make it almost impossible, but nerf the SP to lv4 really can facilitate nukes attacks

Thread Information