Your first experience on siege - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    I used to play settlers, starcraft and shit with some ctf chaps like noggin. Someone then discovered siege and we started to play our own pugs. I got hooked up really bad and played on the old nOs server all the time. Good times
    There was some guy from India, jesus he sucked balls (literally). I think he moved to the states years later.
    after that chis decided to have a one night stand (what a slut) and he raped us on ....you guessed it. Niven. And then he met fleece and he lived happily ever after. The end.

My first time ... SIEGE it was a shock to me ... I remember run around the map (dont remember which map) with an enforcer and was looking for weapons xD... problem was: weapons were not there I didn't know where to get a weapons... and I thought: "why do they shoot the cubes?" LOL ... I tried to collect them ... but it was not possible heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by SogeKing View Post
    2 years later I became the greatest Nuker the world of siege has ever seen...
    Song for you mate :P

Last edited by damic; 11-26-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    So basically it took your three times after giving up to come back and actually play with us?
    Well 1 thing, it take couple of time to learn the game and rules and stuffs (imo it's a whole different ballgame a bit)... so I rather do it slowly. 2nd thing... I'm tied up to do other things that take up my times quite often... also it's not that I "give up" I was giving it a try. Some peoples bug me to play with them. It don't stop. lol.

So I'm trying to be safe here, I see a lot of kick/ban upon siege game so I don't want to be a part of them.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 11-26-2012 at 09:14 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Picked up a sniper and raped.
    Nuked core successfully.
    Been the MVP of siege forever now.

Couldn't tell when or what version all I know is it was before SiegeXXL, someone had built walls of containers on both sides and after finding a supplier and figuring out to upgrade it, I eventually moved on to building warheads in plain sight and trying to blow up the walls of containers.

Didn't save it as a favorite and due to UT99 being alive at the time I didn't find a Siege server again for a while. It wasn't until I played again that I realized there were cores and you were supposed to kill them.

Could have been a few years or months later, I really don't know. In 2008 I found a group of Nos Siege Servers and |uK| One Night Stand. At the time the NoS servers were more popular but that didn't last long |uK| had placed freebuild in their mapvote which helped me learn to use all of the builds.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

I discovered Siege about 5 months ago, it was then when @.se\/ered.][ taught me about it, he was even developing a siege guide in spanish for latinos :3 I'm a slow learner when it comes to be games, but if it wasnt for him I wouldn´t of get a thing about Siege

Then Krikor, Moskva and Uchi taught me a lot more :3

Thanks all most of you ppl have taught me!!!

i remember many things like me trying to understand why people are jumping like retards saying "up me" xD i also remember my first games (month) getting raped by AnA and Itchy_Balls in FunHouse Siege Xtreme server, now i feel a big orgasm when i'm raping them both, it is so exciting! (:
    w5ykj

I remember playing with some old {WINGS} members on their teamspeak, more specifically we would make fun of A^3 for not knowing how to build anything and making nukes at like 5 minutes into a game. I picked up the basics pretty fast back then since the pub server had some great regular players on it back then, Shiva/Blaze/Chis at their prime. Played siege off and on, hated siege xtreme and played RB siege when it first came up, but that quickly went to shit as well. Today I just play to be a general bastard and spam binds, and to remind Blaze that he's a wanker.

I used to play settlers, starcraft and shit with some ctf chaps like noggin. Someone then discovered siege and we started to play our own pugs. I got hooked up really bad and played on the old nOs server all the time. Good times
    There was some guy from India, jesus he sucked balls (literally). I think he moved to the states years later.
    I remember being kicked from the nOs server back then by Snakeyes for having a high ping and lagging others roflmao.... servers back then were literally shit. Couldnt handle high pingers.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    HAHAHAHAH

Thread Information