Wawa admin xaxaxa - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    And both of those teams are on-board the OKC rape train as we bump our win streak to 11. Whoop whoop.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    so its pretty clear it was sw in a moment of rage, maybe we shouldnt be giving him admin after all? personally i was thinking of requesting to give it back to you before i saw the rest of this thread and the damning evidence

woa!!!
    hahahaha
    buena parcero, ya los tiene como niños de prequinder, y no se preocupe llave que usted juega bien, NO ES CAMPEAR, ES UTILIZAR UN PUNTO ESTRATÉGICO PARA CUBRIRTE Y ATACAR AL MISMO TIEMPO loooooooool

many players have been playing siege by a long time and still running at the other base like assholes waiting to be killed. learn to cover your ass and kill at the same time

遅延 馬鹿

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    You do the same thing, even in pugs lol...
    First time we have ever agreed. Sw you're a miracle worker.

And you camp in Simplex, I was playing and you were camping above my base killing every 1, every time I came out of base at all you killed me, I mentioned you outside the base and Uchiha agreed you were camping too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    First time we have ever agreed. Sw you're a miracle worker.

And you camp in Simplex, I was playing and you were camping above my base killing every 1, every time I came out of base at all you killed me, I mentioned you outside the base and Uchiha agreed you were camping too. lol
    Moko if using the SB and landing on you top and kill every there ( as in they were there before I was) and then you come along after I kill everyone and you get your head poped off... its not camping its called attacking, and your just a road block in my way to go to your door.

Was I hiding in a corner and shoting people in the back... no

If you want ill even post the demo of that match.

Catching up on threads is tough. I really dont feel comfortable after reading some of these threads.

1. Why SW had admin access? If it was removed .. who gave it back to him just to ban Osyris?
    2. SW if I heard someone pick up the nuke (with the retarded nuke siren especially) I am going to sit where I am and try and find the motherfucker and kill anyone going into my base. Yes I will shoot them in the back. I dont see anything wrong done by Osyris here. If I am too late unban him immediately.
    3. Osyris is known for laming and camping. You know it Osyris and I do too. I have warned you many times myself. But before I stopped playing, I could see that you had changed your game and were actually a good attacker and not a dmer/lamer. If you plan to go back to your either, someone will ban you soon.
    4. Moskva.. please explain why you would deny it being you to Osyris and then not post on this thread but make Blaze post that it was you?

I hope we are not turning into a community like mlig. Where admins do the same shit they ban ppl for and basically as Osyris accuses.. corrupt admins. WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Pretty simple Shiva, I saw him doing it as I was on spec, then had some problems with my UT and couldnt reconnect, and as Convict and SW were saying he kept on laming, SW asked me if he could ban him, I said yes ban him using my name, as I planned to ban him but couldnt, since the beginning and till now its always been my ban. The whole misunderstanding came as Osyris knew I wasnt on spec at the time he got banned from the server, obviously he thought someone else banned him, which was true, but not 100% correct either
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I am not sure why SW had to use your name when he himself legitimately had admin (clearly since he was the one who banned). SW .. who has admin.. complains to you ... then you approve the ban... then SW .. who himself has admin still.. (or does he?) band Osyris as you?

Am I the only one not making any sense out of this?

Because im not on the Mod team, that why I can't put my name on it. Its Moskva's ban either way, he just couldn't get on.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    I am not sure why SW had to use your name when he himself legitimately had admin (clearly since he was the one who banned). SW .. who has admin.. complains to you ... then you approve the ban... then SW .. who himself has admin still.. (or does he?) band Osyris as you?

Am I the only one not making any sense out of this?
    holly shit.

Thread Information