Myself

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myself

Myself

Well I made Grimweeper throw a tantrum and cry so I felt bad and decided to turn myself in.

All I've got to say for myself is the retards that still think you need to build a leech around the supplier deserve to get hit with splash damage, and they can take their team down with them.

To the trolls and haters

- I don't demo in spec I'm away from my computer; you can demo while you play.
    - I don't start to demo unless I see something first; this one was because one guy was boosting in the supplier but he stopped.

Some of you come here and troll the shit out of me, while very few actually take the time download and watch a demo and see what I see; from now on it will be on youtube.
    Last edited by Neff; 12-24-2012 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Was in thorns 4-way WHO GIVES A SHIT
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Why does ppl surround Suppliers with containers again?

BTW, I specifically made it so that the Mortar bombs can't be built on invincible suppliers, UNLESS there's leech near it.
    Thought that would make some ppl learn but it looks like they still think they're playing XXL2g
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I was getting 3,000 ru per nuke on a SHP, SS, FF, MS, SC, SP clusterfuck last night... A lot of the people doing it didn't play XXL2g I don't understand what they think they're accomplishing.
    Last edited by Neff; 12-24-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

That's an ambivalent situation.
    People need to experience the effect of horrendous buildings, otherwise they don't learn.
    On the other hand, like neff said, it can easily ruin a game/fun.

My judgment:
    morally questionable action by neff
    grim or anyone else should have messaged the guy, briefly explained him why the containers were bad and removed them if he didn't do it himself
    buttraped grim
    Last edited by |uK|chiseller; 12-24-2012 at 08:57 PM.

people dont tell other people on how to play, or what to do or not to do, but people just fucken cry like grim and rage. when will anyone understand

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    people dont tell other people on how to play, or what to do or not to do, but people just fucken cry like grim and rage. when will anyone understand
    I don't disagree with how you think people should handle these situations but this is the internet and thats not how it works.

Feel free to read

Internet trolls can’t help themselves - Salon.com

The consensus among sociologists and psychologists who study online behavior is that all kinds of people can become trolls–not just the unwound, the immature or the irate. See your perfectly pleasant work neighbor, furiously typing next to you? He might be trolling an Internet site right now.

“Most people who troll are people who are just like you and me, but just a bit more intense,” says Olivier Morin, a cultural anthropologist who has written about trolling.

One website breaks trolls into categories: the hater, the moral crusader, the debunker, the defender. But trolls might not retain those qualities in real life. It’s just that the Internet’s anonymity makes it impossible for them to resist spewing vitriol from the protective cave of cyberspace. Psychologists call it the “disinhibition effect,” in which “the frequency of self-interested unethical behavior increases among anonymous people.” Non-academics refer to it as “John Gabriel’s Greater Internet F-wad Theory”: the combination of anonymity and an audience brings out the absolute worst in people.
    Only a psychotic person, incapable of empathy, or someone perpetually engulfed by rage, would say such things in public. But people feel alone when they’re typing on a computer, even if they’re in a public “place” like a chat room on Facebook or the comments section of an article. MIT professor Sherry Turkle calls this ”being alone together”; the Internet causes “emotional dislocation,” so we forget about the together part.

Zac I love your signature, simply excellent!! GG there
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Grim got raped by Zac..

Thread Information