Sandy Hook Hoax

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook Hoax

Sandy Hook Hoax

I know I'm not the best behaved. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite here. But that guy's name is so offensive and tasteless. I am hoping that Unreal Killers would warn him and perhaps issue a ban. I just can't get over how offensive his name is.

I don't understand how this is offensive to you?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its the killings that happened in america in an elementary school some twisted story

taking action will open a can of worms, but i get the point, names like "cancer, leukaemia, etc." upset me because i lost my dad to it last month after a hard battle.

some people wont understand how upsetting some names can be.

yea SAM i think its too early for people using these kinda of nicks about the Sandy Hook Hoax since 20 children and 5 teachers died.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    yea SAM i think its too early for people using these kinda of nicks about the Sandy Hook Hoax since 20 children and 5 teachers died.
    ( I am kinda against this but ) I don't think people are gonna ban others because I have my name as dead presidents or such ?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|MiniWick View Post
    ( I am kinda against this but ) I don't think people are gonna ban others because I have my name as dead presidents or such ?
    but think about you don't know if someone from PA are playing UT and see the name, i bet you they will get offended. I mean give it like 10 weeks or something before using that name.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    but think about you don't know if someone from PA are playing UT and see the name, i bet you they will get offended. I mean give it like 10 weeks or something before using that name.
    Not much they can do sounds harsh to say but. I just don't see a BAN worthy..maybe a punch in throat for being really immature or stupid should do the trick.

i find it offensive, especially since it was an extremely horrific event that happened fairly recently. if i had be playing while that person was i would have asked an admin to politely ask them to change the nick. i would only consider banning them if they refused to change the name. I do think people should have freedom of their own nick choice. However, some nicks are just plainly offensive, tasteless, and should not be tolerated.

I consider it to be equally offensive with making my name "i hate niggers" or something.

Thread Information