User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    What? The problem is that it can't be approved because SB couldn't trade Alpha out because he was Co-Captain. So why should Cella, who is the Captain, be allowed to be dropped?
    SB should have been allowed to trade out alpha ESPECIALLY after he went afk for first two weeks... Termi kept hoping that he would show so I don't think he ever asked to trade him but if termi did ask to trade him and u denied it that is pretty fucked up... .. basically sinking a team on purpose imo

Show me where in the rules that you can't drop a player just because he's captain/cocapt... nobody is exempt.... and imo the trade to get blackshoot from a dead team was way more fucked up and shady than cella attempt to trade.. all this after he got screwed with dewsick and adrian shit too what a joke

some people in this community may not exactly break all the rules but they sure as fuck bend the rules to suit themselves - MLSG 4 you can be sure I will be gunning for me and blaze and few others to run it and switch out admins - rules will be revamped to account for things like this If your going to do a season of capt/cocapt it makes perfect sense to put something in writing about trading out capt/cocapt.

and i quote
    "Should a captain not take his or her duties seriously, he may be removed from his position as captain by the Tournament and may face suspension."

just approve his fucking trade
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 02-08-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    SB should have been allowed to trade out alpha ESPECIALLY after he went afk for first two weeks... Termi kept hoping that he would show so I don't think he ever asked to trade him but if termi did ask to trade him and u denied it that is pretty fucked up... .. basically sinking a team on purpose imo

Show me where in the rules that you can't drop a player just because he's captain/cocapt... nobody is exempt.... and imo the trade to get blackshoot from a dead team was way more fucked up and shady than cella attempt to trade.. all this after he got screwed with dewsick and adrian shit too what a joke

some people in this community may not exactly break all the rules but they sure as fuck bend the rules to suit themselves - MLSG 4 you can be sure I will be gunning for me and blaze and few others to run it and switch out admins - rules will be revamped to account for things like this If your going to do a season of capt/cocapt it makes perfect sense to put something in writing about trading out capt/cocapt.

and i quote
    "Should a captain not take his or her duties seriously, he may be removed from his position as captain by the Tournament and may face suspension."

just approve his fucking trade
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    cant trade out a co captain
    That's what your butt buddy said. If its going to be applied to one team, its going to be applied to others also. So if there was any blending of rules it was done by Blaze.

I still don't understand why Blaze and you still don't understand that BlackShoot was traded into FA pool because W4D needed a 5th to play 5th round to make it to playoffs. I guess your brain is to small to take in all the info and process it to an actually conclusion. For KFC, Grim's computer power supply got fried and he couldn't play, so your telling me we can't trade him out for someone better when we have a chance? Also Dewsick screwed us over too, he said he would show but he never did. Blackshoot was up for grabs for everyone, anyone could have got him. You want to bring out the rules? Show where in the rules it says KFC couldn't pick up BlackShoot.

And as for Blaze and you running MLSG. LOL... you guys are not going to run it. I already appointed Moskva as the MLSG admin for next season. Why would I appoint two rage faggots to admin MLSG. Season 1 Finals, everyone knows Blaze fucked that shit up by forcing Freezes team to play 3v5 when they could have rescheduled it and had a proper final game. Season 3 SB vs FM, Blaze banning all of SB out of the server because they requested a FFW, he have waited for me to talk to them and discuss what would happen. Season 2 Trades being opened, Convict deletes Moskva trade post for Kieth because his post was over Convicts. Not to mention both of you guys did absolutely jack shit when you guys were on the admin team. Now tell me why I should make you guys admin of next season? What appropriate shit did you do for MLSG or even the Siege Community.

should of let The Great Soge captain up...all this problems would have been solved.

Clearly admins where incompetent from the start. :untroubled:

looking back maybe I was saved some troubles. lel
    Last edited by SogeKing; 02-08-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    That's what your butt buddy said. If its going to be applied to one team, its going to be applied to others also. So if there was any blending of rules it was done by Blaze.

I still don't understand why Blaze and you still don't understand that BlackShoot was traded into FA pool because W4D needed a 5th to play 5th round to make it to playoffs. I guess your brain is to small to take in all the info and process it to an actually conclusion. For KFC, Grim's computer power supply got fried and he couldn't play, so your telling me we can't trade him out for someone better when we have a chance? Also Dewsick screwed us over too, he said he would show but he never did. Blackshoot was up for grabs for everyone, anyone could have got him. You want to bring out the rules? Show where in the rules it says KFC couldn't pick up BlackShoot.

And as for Blaze and you running MLSG. LOL... you guys are not going to run it. I already appointed Moskva as the MLSG admin for next season. Why would I appoint two rage faggots to admin MLSG. Season 1 Finals, everyone knows Blaze fucked that shit up by forcing Freezes team to play 3v5 when they could have rescheduled it and had a proper final game. Season 3 SB vs FM, Blaze banning all of SB out of the server because they requested a FFW, he have waited for me to talk to them and discuss what would happen. Season 2 Trades being opened, Convict deletes Moskva trade post for Kieth because his post was over Convicts. Not to mention both of you guys did absolutely jack shit when you guys were on the admin team. Now tell me why I should make you guys admin of next season? What appropriate shit did you do for MLSG or even the Siege Community.
    you arrogant prick - the whole thing with moskva trading season 2 happened because you blocked me from trading and didn't do your fucking job opening trading up - so I was forced to reveal my trade and then had to battle it out with moskva at exactly 12 at night and he got in 2 seconds before me to trade - as it stands ya I was pissed off and even tho I could of blocked moskva from making that trade because of some other reason that I can't even remember anymore I said fuck it and let him make the trade and we ended up with the shittiest team of the season.. I took the high road you bitch

what I have done? lets see only revamped the rules and kept you from fucking teams up last season wanting them to only be 7 players per team, worked with lots of players to make them better, brought in new players first and second season. Shoutcasted, streamed, been admin for matches - done write ups given my opinion for changes among a million other things to make siege better

Also I wanted to reschedule with freeze finals season 1, it never should of been 5 maps and went way too long I wasn't captain or admin for that season - i'd rather have an admin who is competent who tries to keep the peace and is less power hungry rather than one who sticks his nose into everything trying to get forfeits and fucking everything up he touches like you

I don't have to listen to shit you say about season 4 - you have fucked up siege versions more than once.. change things mid season and forget to tell everyone???? or did you forget about the emp changes you made mid season...say your going to do stats and awards and that you can do it better only to completely fuck them up and not even do them?? tried to get a million forfeit wins, make some of the shadiest trades...made polls for things from the community and then just completely ignored the results of what everyone wanted...put yourself on a team of 4 admins clearly pre planned. I could go on for hours with shit you have fucked up - I could run shit 100x better and smoother than you - put it to a poll - can tell u owners of servers and prounreal blaze shiva anguis would side with me

I would like to run season 4 with everyones support - but to be honest as long as you are nowhere near the admin staff i'll be more than happy

I would even be willing to sit out season 4 to admin it so its not a conflict of interest - i'm twice the player and admin u will ever be

the community deserves a silverwing free season 4
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 02-08-2013 at 02:05 PM.

This is the part where I wonder why people ask me why I despise MLSG.
    There is more anger and accused corruption in a freaking video game than any person can bare.
    IT'S A FRAMNABBIT GAME. PLAY IT - HAVE FUN - AND SHUT UP - REALLY YOU ALL ARE GOING TO MAKE ME GO CRAZY.

Honest question:
    I thought the |uK| Clan TEAMED UP with ProUnreal, if so how preytel is SW in charge if he's not even in uk anymore and (as far as I know) not an admin at prounreal. I thought BLAZE appointed him, then Blaze took a break.

You all make a big deal out of a game, that btw I know a couple people other than me that didn't even want to join but did to shut you guys up, as you forced them to play or be captains (referring mostly to last season with the forcing).
    So really, if any1 needs to take an "Inside pill" it's SW, Blaze though as crude and roughly as he put it has a point.
    But in all seriousness, it's a game. You guys make this have more laws than the government, argue like this is a country, and play for blood and gore.

Enjoy your "league", if by the time you guys finish fighting and acting like children you have one left.

P.S: Blaze I wanna ask you sth. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    I don't have to listen to shit you say about season 4 - and what the fuck have you done other than fuck up siege versions more than once.. change things mid season and forget to tell everyone???? or did you forget about the emp changes you made mid season...say your going to do stats and awards and that you can do it better only to completely fuck them up and not even do them?? tried to get a million forfeit wins, make some of the shadiest trades...made polls for things from the community and then just completely ignored the results of what everyone wanted... I could go on for hours with shit you have fucked up - I could run shit 100x better and smoother than you - put it to a poll - can tell u owners of servers and prounreal blaze shiva anguis would side with me
    The EMP problem was resolved. I explained my case and provided imgs of when the file of modified. The file was modified 2 months before MLSG started and I totally forgot about it. I also told Shiva if he wants we can play the game again.

Season 2 Stats were your job. You said you were going to do it. I suggested stuff for you to add and you didn't do it and Freeze did everything.

What shadiest trade? Yet again, I guess your brain can process shit can it?

Please continue to tell me where I fucked up and I can explain everything.

Blaze, Shiva, Reb and Anguis are not in charge of MLSG. The person in charge is me. Blaze was co-founder with me when suggested the idea to him and got him to help me set it up (IST days). After IST failed, i talked to Reb about prounreal to help us with IST and MLSG was born. Shiva wasn't even part of anything to do with MLSG, and Anguis? LOL

Like I said, Moskva is in charge of the season, and we already planned it out. Next season isn't even going to be called MLSG. Moskva and I agreed to move to a better platform because Blaze was giving problems of |uK| not providing services to MLSG.

Sw, just no comment.
    Have fun.

No fucks were given

that mid season emp change fucked me up REALLY BAD could of won that map easily

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    This is the part where I wonder why people ask me why I despise MLSG.
    There is more anger and accused corruption in a freaking video game than any person can bare.
    IT'S A FRAMNABBIT GAME. PLAY IT - HAVE FUN - AND SHUT UP - REALLY YOU ALL ARE GOING TO MAKE ME GO CRAZY.

Honest question:
    I thought the |uK| Clan TEAMED UP with ProUnreal, if so how preytel is SW in charge if he's not even in uk anymore and (as far as I know) not an admin at prounreal. I thought BLAZE appointed him, then Blaze took a break.

You all make a big deal out of a game, that btw I know a couple people other than me that didn't even want to join but did to shut you guys up, as you forced them to play or be captains (referring mostly to last season with the forcing).
    So really, if any1 needs to take an "Inside pill" it's SW, Blaze though as crude and roughly as he put it has a point.
    But in all seriousness, it's a game. You guys make this have more laws than the government, argue like this is a country, and play for blood and gore.

Enjoy your "league", if by the time you guys finish fighting and acting like children you have one left.

P.S: Blaze I wanna ask you sth. lol
    You shouldn't get too worked up about it, this sort of thing happens at least once per season. As for your question, ProU hosts the tournament since they have all the tools to keep a schedule, free agents list, and stuff like that. It would be nice if we could host all of that on this domain but that's entirely up to SAM. Being |uK| doesn't have anything to do with being an MLSG admin, SW/Blaze started the entire thing and it's generally their choice who admins an MLSG season.

It's kind of funny that shit started hitting the fan at the end of the 5th round where the matches don't usually matter that much. I have been rather distant these past 2-3 weeks in regards to UT stuff but I'd still like to know what this plan for season 4 is.

Thread Information