Convicts Team Rankings Season III

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Convicts Team Rankings Season III

[×] $5330 chiseller fleece Milk[choc] blaze vixen w0x shiva deathhunter street kenneth [×]
    [×] $5130 Kron Moskva Humpty SW rummy Rays spydee grimreaper karmaohdee sovvie [×]
    [×] $5235 terminator alpha bryan sogeking spiderman freeze enzo jokerpoland darkangel fluke [×]
    [×] $5240 Warrior ChopDrain ScorPion BlackShoot reavEn Gladiator U2(CHILE) Osyris Chubaka A3 [×]
    [×] $5320 lotrfan67 Uchiha moko diablo Thesexiestman zac Convict jadeybabey shotman snorlack [×]
    [×] $5295 Cella dangerboy jul mal eve dewsick dead Adrian honeybee sheepy [×]

First off let me say I read freeze's rankings and I had agreed with a lot of things.. especially top 2 and even ranking us 5th until our trade and pugging with lotr

I want to apologize to lotr and uchi for being a bitch and thank them for taking my trade advice even after I was.

now for rankings

#1: Retarded bucket name
    Defense: Rays/Siverwing 9/10 - Offense: Moskva/Kron/Grimreaper 8/10
    Communication 10

First off I wanted to be on kron and moskvas team until they decided to go ahead and pick silverwing over me of all players. Regardless they are easily the most under ranked captainco captain duo. Kron if given room can end games on his own. Should have been top 10 easily in my opinion. He is one of the best offensive players now carrying freeze's ass last season as much as it pains me to say after he stabbed in back. Same goes for Moskva. At times moskva may drop back on defense but against the tougher teams this should be their lineup. Communication from every one of their players is good. Grim is really good on some maps and a good friend. Rays is solid on defense and never really gets to shine on offense but I still think is over ranked based on what I have seen from him. Honestly only problem with this team is silverwing and his tendency to fail on offense and maybe frag power on some open maps. But in all reality if this team doesn't go deep into the playoffs its a complete fail on their part and they should kill themselves. BTW I think its pretty sweet they have 4 ADMINS on the same team and the fact they have everyone who did player rankings on one team.... all while under ranking the captain and co capt but hey... that could be its own thread.

Bench: Sovvie, and a couple of IG players that can really frag but won't be able to do much else.. I doubt they will even need a bench with such an active lineup anyway unless SW oversleeps and grim gets caught up in a gay orgy that lasts late into the night

#2:Fleece is pretty hot
    Defense: Blaze/Fleece 7/10 - Offense: Chisseler/Shiva/Street/ 9/10
    Communication 9.5

I think this team could be #2 (if shiva was in top shape) but i'll rank them that way anyway. I doubt fleece will sit and have kenneth play in her spot.. blaze's refusal to make mines and shore up base instead of relying on his frag power could be their downfall. Shiva has been bad on offense but is getting back into shape. The new mod of siege with no nuke siren and mine limit helps this team the most out of all of them. Chis is excellent at cover... while kenneth, shiva, or street attack or get blaze involved with nuking. They have some flexibility with positions and can stack d/o. I think that Chis will show for blaze and fleece otherwise this team drops down to 6... Chis is going to need to be on point offensively to get it done. Because nobody else is going to on most maps.

#3: Hulk Titty Smash (in honor of sovvie, honeybee and my ts sig)
    Defense: Diablo/JD 8/10 - Offense: Convict/Lotrfan67/Uchiha 8/10
    Communication 9

I will admit I was too quick to judge. I think that after playing as a team and working on some strategy we could easily be #1-2 team. Uchiha is really solid on defense and even offense. I have general idea what lotr has planned for positions but we have some options. I will have some help now on offense without having to worry as much about defense holding. Diablo from what i've seen out of him last season played really well. He used to be mainly a fragging player like JD but has gotten better at all the other areas of siege. JD can frag with best of them and someone I work really well with. Communication/defense improved with his addition and I think we can take any team this season if we get it together. I have some really nasty strategies that only work with a really solid defense so get ready.

Bench: Zac who has gotten a lot better and can actually frag a little now. And jadey who can make the mines

#4: im no understand
    Defense: Osyris/Warrior 7/10 - Offense: ChopDrain/Gladiator/Blackshoot 9/10
    Communication 8.5

A3 good luck first of all. A3 has actually become a good player and can take direction really well. Problem is he's on team of all latinos and has no mic rofl....even with that being said the latinos can string some nasty offense together but tend to shit the bed on defense. I see an aggressive style offense from blackshoot and chop while osyris makes and removes teles. Something that to be honest the latinos do better than most. chopdrain is a beast now and is seriously under ranked on offense in my eyes. If osyris and A3 can hold this team can really do some damage. I think they are going to frustrate a lot of teams with chasing and trolling mid. There was enough strong latino players in this draft that if they get it together they can upset any team.

Bench A3

#5: team no show
    Defense: Alpha/Darkangel 8/10 - Offense: Freeze/Terminator/Hector 8/10
    Communication 7

Okay so this team will be interesting to watch rise up or crash and burn. Termi and alpha are the strongest captains but couldn't even show up for their own draft lol. Freeze like he said is really rusty. Keith and hector are solid but I think this team is like the titanic and with alpha and termi as the iceburgs. As soon as they don't show this team is going to sink.

#6: Circle Jerk
    Defense: Cella/Dangerboy 6.5/10 - Offense: Mal/Sheepy/Adrian 6/10
    Communication 6

This team all depends on activity... especially Mal. Dangerboy is one of the better players now on defense but the biggest problem with this team is the lack of ability on offense. I don't see anyone who is really going to be able to lead them on offense against the better teams other than maybe mal. If danger and mal step up to be offensive coordinators they could do better but I just don't see it right now. They may not be easy to finish off but I don't see them doing much damage on o either. I think a lot of maps will go the distance with them playing a heavy defensive style and hoping it comes down to the end and leaving it in hands of mal adrian and danger to get it done. I am a little confused at their name did they want to dominate the competition and jerk each other off while they were playing or wait till the end for one big circle jerk. Either way, I think that will be the only pleasure they get out of this season while losing most of the games.

bench: dewsick if he plays can shore up defense so at least they have a decent bench play for when adrian/sheepy or mal doesn't show (also good at jerking a major +)
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 01-03-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Lol you're gross :P yeeeaaaa kfc

u missed some trades of Circle Jerk team son!

Defense: Sheepy/Dangerboy Offense:Mal/Krikor/Dem

Bench: eve and cella

Quote Originally Posted by Dem` View Post
    u missed some trades of Circle Jerk team son!

Defense: Sheepy/Dangerboy Offense:Mal/Krikor/Dem

Bench: eve and cella
    thats an upgrade for sure

problem is where is krikor?

if he shows along with mal think you guys jump to #4 but thats really big if

I'm not Defense come on!.

Im attack.

Defense: Gladiator with.. A3? Chop_DraiN?
    Attack: W4rrior, Blackshoot Osyris. or Chop_DraiN

Quote Originally Posted by W4rrior View Post
    I'm not Defense come on!.

Im attack.

Defense: Gladiator with.. A3? Chop_DraiN?
    Attack: W4rrior, Blackshoot Osyris. or Chop_DraiN
    STFU you tell them our secret position's xaxaxaxa

Go Away....

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    ROFL

ahahahahaha osyris

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    First off I wanted to be on kron and moskvas team until they decided to go ahead and pick silverwing over me of all players.
    LOL xD

I loled when I saw this

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    #4: im no understand
    And then pissed myself at tactical face palm xD

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    BTW, I love these writeups. They are great to read. Good analysis here! (not anal class lotrfan)

Thread Information