Siege Ultimate RC16 - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    There is a message of that kind already, problem is, a mutator is blocking it.

EDIT: Disregard that, it's being blocked and it's failing due to a design flaw.
    but that nuke kill message is for both teams... it's not good man, if you get the enemy nuke room and nobody saw you... you kill 1 nuke, but is missing 5... 6... 7 nukes... the enemy team will know what you are on their nuke room and can kill you before destroy all nukes.

that message should show only for your own team

Poison Guardian's effect on players fixed on clients, also use less bandwidth.

Sent to @SAM

Before you complain about the faulty RU recovery, I already submitted a server-side patch, so no need to download more files.

Also, Neutron, EMP and Nuke destruction messages are still being blocked...

As usual, pleased with your work. You've done more to make Siege a great experience than I could ever hope to repay.

Still a couple of problems:
    - Some buildings spawn at 99.9 and will take repair priority over other players (especially problematic for supplier/ss). Supplier and SS should have lower display/repair priority than players (at least within "building repair distance") unless flamed or EMPed, in which case they should be top priority.
    - Some buildings - like the core, or supplier - will display a need for less RU for the next level upgrade than is actually needed, leading to wasted RU in some cases.

Additional suggestions:
    - An option for smooth upgrades (including automatically speed upgrading players or whole-RU dumping) should be enabled in the "click both buttons" menu

RU rough distribution should be random but more or less equal on both sides. There's nothing like one team getting a massive advantage at game start because they can build a supplier and the other team can't.

Another suggestion for upgrades:

Either or both: Smooth level benefits as suggested earlier, or upgrade buildings to the next whole level when possible instead of dumping all RU into a mixed level.

Suggestion for !leech mode layout:

If(PlayerCount <= 6 && LeechVotes >= (PlayerCount/2))
    {
    bLeechMode = true;
    bUpdateStats = false; /*persists to end of match beyond leech mode - should also hold true for any match where containers are stacked beyond a count of 5 in a rocket/bio leeching radius and leeched by the opposite team by these weapons; or additional containers in such setups are removed automatically without a !leech vote having been placed earlier in the match*/
    RuLimit(Red) = infinity;
    RuLimit(Blue) = infinity;
    bCanBuildNeutrons = false;
    bCanBuildEMP = false;
    }

For ending leech mode, the first !endleech vote starts a 15 minute timer to end the leech match, with each subsequent vote subtracting two minutes from the timer. At the end of leech mode, RuLimit is decreased to container-set limits + core 300 RU and the match proceeds as usual.
    Last edited by Scourge; 02-02-2013 at 11:54 PM.

tbh i think they were too busy talking *cough* Neff at the beginning of the match to even get the RU or up each other. Because i always get plenty RU when i am either on Red or blue side of the base.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Scourge, ur team had no teamwork.
    When the game started, I picked up 3 ru crystals and immediately upgraded the teammate that had picked the other ones.
    Without wasting time, i went to your base, killed 3 enemies, respawned, killed you trying to get into my core...
    Also, u're too slow.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information